Euro Elections 2019

Who will you vote for (GB only)

• Total voters
I briefly hovered over Green but went Labour in the end. Apparently in London Green are going to do fine anyway and the tactical vote would have been Change UK. Change UK can suck my hairy cunt.

Vote changed. I went Green in the end.

I felt physically sick when I saw Widdecombe on the ballot paper.
Not tempted by Rachel Johnson?! :D

Our polling station was really busy. I clocked them and definitely looked like a lot of Brexit party voters

My polling station helpfully had a sign up on the voting booth telling us how to vote in local elections - no more than three votes, please. We didn't even have local elections in London this month. CONFUSING

Voted Green again, mainly for tactical reasons. Tommeh was on my ballot paper, took all of my might not to spoil it by writing FUCK OFF next to his name.

That said, it was a big old bit of paper, and the sad little shitbag was right at the bottom, you could almost miss him if you weren't looking.

Vote changed. I went Green in the end.

I felt physically sick when I saw Widdecombe on the ballot paper.

Dreadful woman. I didn't read who was standing for the Brexit Party on my ballot paper. One thing is for certain though, they're all cunts.

That's why I don't understand why not voting on Sunday.

2 reasons: 1 - there's still a lot of (faux-)religious people who faint at the very thought of doing anything at all on a Sunday. 2 - Beacuse they still want to make it hard for us to vote in the UK.

2 reasons: 1 - there's still a lot of (faux-)religious people who faint at the very thought of doing anything at all on a Sunday. 2 - Beacuse they still want to make it hard for us to vote in the UK.

Also because a lot of the polling stations are manned by council workers, and they certainly couldn't be persuaded to do *work* on a weekend.

That said, it was a big old bit of paper, and the sad little shitbag was right at the bottom, you could almost miss him if you weren't looking.
The paper pissed me off. How were the Brexit Party allowed to literally have a fucking arrow pointing at their tick box?

One of my workmates, who I’ve always thought is ace, told me she voted Brexit because she thinks democracy needs to be served, even though she detests Nigel Farage. I had to nip out and buy some pearls just so I had something to clutch.

Voted Labour. Do people really genuinely think a second referendum before we left wouldn't be a complete disaster?

One of my workmates, who I’ve always thought is ace, told me she voted Brexit because she thinks democracy needs to be served, even though she detests Nigel Farage. I had to nip out and buy some pearls just so I had something to clutch.

Stories like that really make me worry about society :(

77% of Moopy voted Green or Lib Dem.

If only we were the real world.

The paper pissed me off. How were the Brexit Party allowed to literally have a fucking arrow pointing at their tick box?

Your workmate is right. Democracy is dead in this country.
On what planet is us leaving the Single Market, leaving the European Court of Justice, and no longer having freedom of movement "remain"? Dumb prick.

How is this relevant? The withdrawal deal has been rejected three times. This parliament is more likely to revoke than anything else.

On an advisory referendum as well! :D

We took the advice and it was, as warned, SHIT.

Any other vote is for remain.
So if any vote other than for the Brexit Party is for remain and the Brexit Party get less than 50% of the vote, does this mean that you will agree that the democratic will of the people is now to remain and so Article 50 should be revoked immediately?

So if any vote other than for the Brexit Party is for remain and the Brexit Party get less than 50% of the vote, does this mean that you will agree that the democratic will of the people is now to remain and so Article 50 should be revoked immediately?
I await Broomhelga's glorious conversion on the merits of AV in the event anyone wins a majority on First Past The Post on a platform of revoking Article 50, the constitutionally sound way of overturning the referendum result :disco:

When will it be announced? Have they bothered to count the UK votes yet?

I suppose I could Google these things myself.

When will it be announced? Have they bothered to count the UK votes yet?

I suppose I could Google these things myself.
They're legally prohibited from counting them until today because elections are in different days across Europe and some are voting today. They tend to announce them after 10pm, but a bit quicker than most election nights because the counting starts during the day (albeit for entire regions).

More people vote SNP on Moopy than vote for the Tories and Brexit Party combined.

Not quite. Some brexiteers will have stuck with conservative and labour this time round. I'll use whatever numbers I can to get back to 52%. As I'm sure you will to justify your belief that the electorate now wishes to remain.

Not quite. Some brexiteers will have stuck with conservative and labour this time round. I'll use whatever numbers I can to get back to 52%. As I'm sure you will to justify your belief that the electorate now wishes to remain.
But I thought the old lady dropped it in the ocean at the end? :(

The counts are completing - it's sounding from RUMOUR like the Lib Dems have won several of the councils in London, including Haringey and Islington.

The counts are completing - it's sounding from RUMOUR like the Lib Dems have won several of the councils in London, including Haringey and Islington.
Oh really? I would have assumed the counts start when the polls across Europe close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom