Eurovision 2021 News

Most likely scenario?

• Total voters
Still though :( I think I feel worse for them they I did Montaigne(sad as that was, I'm sure she was under no illusion she would ever be in Rotterdam).

Imagine fully expecting to be up there and then have it snatched away at the 11th hour.

I wonder if they’ll get sympathy votes :o:disco:

There's going to be a reasonable amount of viewers who will know their story.

The SPIN that's being put on it is that they only want to perform together as a group. So they could continue without him but chose not to?

The SPIN that's being put on it is that they only want to perform together as a group. So they could continue without him but chose not to?
It would be two, because he shares a room with the one that @COB fancies. And I think it's the honourable thing to do too.

Does it mean they withdrew from the competition or are they still competing? (confused by the posts about sympathy votes)

Does it mean they withdrew from the competition or are they still competing? (confused by the posts about sympathy votes)
They’re still in the competition, but it’ll just be rehearsal footage that’ll be shown on TV rather than a live performance.

That's fair enough, the whole stage act and choreo will be designed for six people. It wouldn't be straightforward to convert it to five with pretty much zero rehearsal time.

Exactly. Even leaving aside the "united we stand" point of view (they're all old school friends so I can totally understand), the performance is made for 6 people and they have a performance ready to go that looks the way it was meant to look. It's just a shame for them that it can't be live.

Are we also sure this test won’t turn out to be a false positive? I know during the European Indoor Athletics Champs a competitor or two was withdrawn for a positive test and then found out they were actually fine,

But if someone else in the delegation is positive it seems unlikely I suppose...

I wonder if the five of them will be in the green room on Saturday?

Capture.PNG

o_O O_o o.O O.o

Does he have a backup performance recorded, or was that meant to be done tomorrow in which case have we just been SPARED? :disco:

They should just have a Corona Green Room, if Iceland win they've already got the previous winner, a host and a representative of the band in one room. Then the rest of the band, the other hosts and ... lets just say Mans handing the trophy because he will come to the opening of a fucking envelope

What if we end up with MADAME X as replacement :shock:

Wasn't there some sort of FABULOUS green room moment involving Madonna and TAMTA? :D

I actually kind of love the awkward Eurovision green room moments, and hate that the BBC always tries to DENY them from us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom