Eurovision 2021 News

Most likely scenario?

• Total voters
If the link doesn’t work, if you search for ESC Insight podcast on whatever podcatcher you use, it’s Jukebox Jury #5

"The voice of reason podcast" :basil:

Great job, @VoR! I agreed with you across the board, prettymuch. Well apart from Ukraine.

Reactions: VoR
I'm glad you were there to talk some sense about Germany :octy:

STAGE!

Can’t wait for LESLEY ROY to loon out to ADRENALINA on the front row of the green room :disco:

Are we to assume everyone's invited to perform on the stage then?? Or still waiting for word on that? :confused:

I think everyone other than Australia is unless they contract covid/have to self isolate?

Can the performers not all get vaccinated before then?

I think it's 3,500 fans in the seating around the side, and then the previous standing area has been redesigned to be a massive green room. I hope they have 39 (now 38) booths so every delegation gets to be part of the final, not just the finalists.

Also I know it's only half-finished but I'm hoping for more from the stage than just a massive LED screen like Germany 2011.

Is that the actual stage then?

It's gonna be the smallest Eurovision since the 1990s.

Are any Eurovision loons having a breakdown about people being allowed in and then not?

THAT’S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR...I MEAN KNOW.

I have a breakdown every time this thread is bumped. Or at least feel a bit sick.

With a month to go however, and seeing the stage being built, I feel like it's gone past the point where the "IT'S CANCELLED, GUYS" headline appears.

I just want a LIVE SHOW with or without audience (with being preferable clearly). A small crowd being allowed seems like an added unexpected bonus although god knows the stress of being one of the chosen few right now

I still can't quite believe this is happening all things considered and that's why the dread creeps in any time someone posts in here :D

I just want a LIVE SHOW with or without audience (with being preferable clearly). A small crowd being allowed seems like an added unexpected bonus although god knows the stress of being one of the chosen few right now

I still can't quite believe this is happening all things considered and that's why the dread creeps in any time someone posts in here :D
This is how I feel as well. I'm genuinely happy to see all performers (- Montagne) on stage with a handful of queens cheering for them.

If they’re worried about an audience, they could always just reuse that stock footage of screaming fans they cut to when SuRie was being attacked. That was seamless.

Maybe it's the green room sofas but that looks more like a bland trade show than a major entertainment event.

At least it’s not like the giant Portuguese radiator from 2018, or in that awful SPORTS HALL in Tel Aviv.

I sort of love all the stages :D they all have some sort of identifying features at least. I’d say 2012 onwards have all been good. Baku was huge but that in itself was interesting.

I loved the 2014 cube with the maritime twist. 2015 had the floaty spheres, 2016 was uh uh fire, 2017 had that sort of core, 2018 had nice shapes and that nice looping catwalk, 2019 had the triangles

I wonder what the stages would’ve been like of Russia hadn’t gone all in for 2009. Mind you, 2010 wasn’t anything special and 2011 was VAST with no real benefit

I guess there's less need for an extravagant looking stage when this year it's unlikely we'll get many wide panning shots of a near-empty arena.

Yeah, I mean it’s a good chance to do something different. I’m intrigued by the screen going around the corner

There’s RUMOURS going around on Twitter that LADY GAGA will perform at the final. It’s seemingly cropped up because of a tour date listed on Google as 22nd May at the Rotterdam Ahoy :o

162DE6BA-BDE6-416D-92E1-0C8C57A3F69A.png

There’s RUMOURS going around on Twitter that LADY GAGA will perform at the final. It’s seemingly cropped up because of a tour date listed on Google as 22nd May at the Rotterdam Ahoy :o

Lady Gaga doing promo? I don't think.

Yeah lol turns out she‘s not actually doing it, I mean WHO’D HAVE THOUGHT.

Sorry to the Oreo fans x

• Sad
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom