Eurovision 2021 - The Final - LIVE 8PM!

I can't believe my Slavic queens Ukraine and Russia underperformed in the face of such tired and boring shit from Latin Europe.

But I WILL be seeing you next year in ITALY, wherever they decide to host :disco:

What a bloody great show. Really happy with the top 4. Italy had a great song, well performed and I liked the queer undertone.

Very pleased that Malta slipped down the board at the end. Dreadful.

UK deserved to come last with zero. Mediocre song, poor staging and easily the worst performance of the night.

Although I feel like Italy was a song everyone liked, but was no ones fave.

Skin off the Skunk Anansie has been tweeting about Eurovision tonight, so I think we should all start replying to her and ask her to take part.
She/they were still QUITE popular in Italy last time I was there (in about 2009 to be fair), so maybe that's not a bad idea :o

Also why does the Eurovision team insist on pushing the narrative that Heroes is an all-time classic? It's like the Kandy Muse of Eurovision winners.
Kandy Muse isn’t that hot though

Also why does the Eurovision team insist on pushing the narrative that Heroes is an all-time classic? It's like the Kandy Muse of Eurovision winners.

I’d like to think it’s because of Måns’ iconic co-hosting with Petra in 2016 and because he’s the fairest of them all.

CAN I JUST SAY thank you Moppy SO MUCH for the past few months! Regardless of your feelings on the winner it’s been BRILLIANT to spend the national final and Eurovision season with you all! CHEERS to Italy 2022! :disco:
Yes, what a ride it's been!

...what the fuck do we do now?

So, the last time I watched Eurovision with my family was in 2003, when the UK got 0.
Tonight I watched with my family and... the UK got 0.

I feel like I've bookended our fallow period and Skunk Anansie will be winning it for us in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom