Eurovision 2021 - The Final - LIVE 8PM!

Skin off the Skunk Anansie has been tweeting about Eurovision tonight, so I think we should all start replying to her and ask her to take part.
She hasn't replied to my tweet yet so I assume she's busy doing some songwriting and doesn't want to get back to me until she's got something excellent up her sleeve.

But, would Gjon have won if he hadn't insisted on wearing his grandmother's blouse?

San Marino - Probably my biggest heartbreak of the night. :(
Seriously?! What went wrong?

The thing that most annoys me is that everyone of my straight friends that asked me who to bet on, I said Italy. But did I bet on them myself?

Still nothing from Skin so I'm thinking of DMing her. I want to be polite but quite firm, so how does this sound?

"Listen, you ignorant bitch, I'm offering you a fucking job here. Take the fucking duck costume off, write something half decent and fax it to the BBC pronto. I know where you fucking live."

I'm mindful of coming on too strong so I feel like this gets the point across without being heavy-handed.

Also, can I just say how much fun and what an absolute joy these past few weeks leading up to Eurovision have been with all of you?

It's been an absolute pleasure and discussing the many escapades of S.HIT, SAM TEEN and co. has been such a great distraction from the outside world (which is still a bit of a shambles). :disco:

For once I don't even really have post-Eurovision depression, but maybe that's just because it hasn't really (S.)HIT YET!

The OCC have posted an article revealing the positions of the Eurovision entries in today's update.

36 James Newman
37 Måneskin
49 Daði Freyr
65 Barbara Pravi
67 Blind Channel
80 Go_A
92 Elena Tsagrinou
99 TIX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom