Eurovision 2021: The running order

Every winner of recent years going back to Ruslana has SOME DEGREE of CHARISMA. I think it DOES take STAR QUALITY to WIN!
That’s good news for our BABS’ EVIL GLARE :disco:

Although she does have to perform after Raven Queen‘s glare :(

Well but it's pointless sending Bonnie Tyler or Blue if the song is not good enough.
They were both PASSED IT to various degrees. No one was gonna give Blue or Bonnie Tyler a top-notch tune to piss away on Eurovision.

Every winner of recent years going back to Ruslana has SOME DEGREE of CHARISMA. I think it DOES take STAR QUALITY to WIN!
df77e8e45f34e33e88a25e4f52ce0cc5--salvador-sobral-portugal.jpg

Of what nationality were your kids?
It's not just down to nationality. You also have to bear in mind that they wanted Suomi to let them out of the stationary cupboard before the snakes got them.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Hak
I think the BBC MOR thing is a real issue too.
Very few countries can pull of MOR and do well in a 26 participants field, Sweden does it regularly but they also have the most slick producers, most others trying this route fails miserably.

In 2019 the UK had a decent track although slightly more bland than Sweden's. Then look at the effort put into every other aspect of the production...

The BBC desperately needs to realise they currently do not have the expertise for a well rounded production and needs to go after a proper USP each year.

I also think it's more about star quality than song for the UK.
I mean, have each of the UK's last 10 participants match with the most suitable of the last 10 ESC winning songs... how do you think they'd fare?

... I still don't think anyone bar Lucie would be able to finish top 5 :ken:

I also think it's more about star quality than song for the UK.
I mean, have each of the UK's last 10 participants match with the most suitable of the last 10 ESC winning songs... how do you think they'd fare?

... I still don't think anyone bar Lucie would be able to finish top 5 :ken:

mind you, SuRiE WAS in a top 5 finisher! Rhythm Inside!

• Wow
Also do Europe really HATE US? Seems like British exceptionalism to think they give us THAT MUCH THOUGHT, I’m sure most Europeans don’t have much of an opinion EITHER WAY.
This really. I truly do not understand where that comes from. I'd say the Dutch have a way more positive look on the UK than a negative one (perhaps a bit less so since Brexit).

To me it feels like you all hate everyone on mainland Europe and just assume we therefore must hate you as well or something.

A few possible REWATCH OPTIONS, maybe from 9pm?

2011 - how did Azerbeijan DO IT 10 years on??
2003 - FUN for ALL!
2005 - even more more FUN FOR ALL!
2016 - even more more more FUN FOR ALL!
Oh yes to 2005!

Do we all agree to start at 9pm?

My suggestion is that we watch Kadiatou- One Touch as many times as we can before this starts

Do we have.any Moopster.from Germany that follows Eurovision? I don't know where everyone is from and I have a question, thanks.

Oh true. @Apocalypt Flyer can you watch the live stream on youtube for the semifinals and final? It seems it's blocked in some countries, and I have some relatives in Germany asking me for the Final. Thanks. X

Oh true. @Apocalypt Flyer can you watch the live stream on youtube for the semifinals and final? It seems it's blocked in some countries, and I have some relatives in Germany asking me for the Final. Thanks. X
The Eurovision 2021 Wikipedia article has a list of countries where the live streams are geo-blocked and Germany isn't on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom