Eurovision 2022 news

Apocalypt Flyer

BON APPETIT
I wonder if they can tempt the Vatican to take part :disco::lolly:

Can't wait for LOVER OF SATAN Elena to offer her services :disco:

tenor.gif

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
I think there could be a bidding process as 9 cities have expressed an interest in hosting so far:
  • Rome
  • Milan
  • Naples
  • Pesaro
  • Reggio Emilia
  • Florence
  • Turin
  • Bologna
  • Rimini
Not all of them will be in contention. There aren’t that many arenas in Italy with a capacity over 10000.

Most cities have only a small 3-6k arena or sports hall.

Last edited:

COB

I feel GREAT!
Someone I know has already done a refundable booking on an airbnb in Turin for this :eyes:

Jacques

doing it for my lover
Someone I know has already done a refundable booking on an airbnb in Turin for this :eyes:

Must admit that I did have a NOSY on Booking.com yesterday afternoon for week ending 21st May and many prices were looking reasonable, especially when compared to Tel Aviv and the original booking I had for Rotterdam. It is tempting to lock something in early before dates or city are confirmed and it all shoots up, as long as it's refundable up until next May, but I don't want to be pushing up the prices by booking multiple options.

Reactions: COB

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Must admit that I did have a NOSY on Booking.com yesterday afternoon for week ending 21st May and many prices were looking reasonable, especially when compared to Tel Aviv and the original booking I had for Rotterdam. It is tempting to lock something in early before dates or city are confirmed and it all shoots up, as long as it's refundable up until next May, but I don't want to be pushing up the prices by booking multiple options.
14th

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
I think there could be a bidding process as 9 cities have expressed an interest in hosting so far:
  • Rome
  • Milan
  • Naples
  • Pesaro
  • Reggio Emilia
  • Florence
  • Turin
  • Bologna
  • Rimini
Not all of them will be in contention. There aren’t that many arenas in Italy with a capacity over 10000.

Most cities have only a small 3-6k arena or sports hall.

Sanremo and Verona have put themselves forward, taking it up to 11 bids.

The Verona Arena would be amazing. Sanremo are proposing Teatro Ariston as a venue which is a long shot.

Soldi

Super Moderator

The Belarusian broadcaster has been suspended from the EBU, so it’s safe to say unless theres MAJOR change in the next few months they’ll probably not be taking part any time soon.

Soldi

Super Moderator
I don’t know, I’d have loved another Born In Belorussia :disco:

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Especially after this year - they wrung a good 3-4 days of content out of the final, in addition to the week itself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom