Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

i might go to Italy via BUS :disco:

I'd love to go back to Italy, I've only been once before and never to any of the major cities. Actually quite excited already!

I'd love to go back to Italy, I've only been once before and never to any of the major cities. Actually quite excited already!
I hope you don't think that it's going to be held in one of the major cities.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I hope you don't think that it's going to be held in one of the major cities.
I’m hoping it is held in a bar next to Lake Maggiore where they increase the price of the cocktails when there is live music :disco:

How about that lovely lake where they filmed the PHANTOM MENACE, that would be a nice venue for it :shock:

Hello Turin

DoCQUZ8WkAAWGjn.jpg

I'm glad it isn't looking like Rome, as I feel it'd get a bit lost there.

I would like another beach destination, but you can't have everything.

I wouldn't mind Rome purely because my cousin lives there and it'd be nice to catch up, but I do like when Eurovision is in a smaller/non-capital city.

Yes, I would absolutely say to all the Moopers who've developed an enhanced passion for it this year - go!

Obviously the two week thing is only for freaks like me and Pingu, but the whole vibe is generally so wonderful in the days leading up to it. I really missed that this year.

I've always liked the idea of doing the cheapo route of going for most of the week, maybe getting tickets for one of the rehearsals then doing the final in a bar.

Yes, that is eminently do-able.

Semi final tickets are also generally a lot easier/cheaper to acquire than the finals, so that's another possible route.

Yes, that is eminently do-able.

Semi final tickets are also generally a lot easier/cheaper to acquire than the finals, so that's another possible route.

Also, I've never managed to get final tickets, BUT getting the Final Dress Rehearsal tickets is the same show, and you can go into town and enjoy it with the locals, it's marvellous!

Reactions: VoR
Depends

The final generally tracks to seeing an A-list performer at an arena gig so probably in the £70-100 range.

Semis much cheaper and often get slashed when they inevitably fail to sell out.

Depends

The final generally tracks to seeing an A-list performer at an arena gig so probably in the £70-100 range.

Semis much cheaper and often get slashed when they inevitably fail to sell out.
Oh that's rather affordable!

I'm gonna take a look, but my teacher training is gonna make that very hard.

If they do go with that massive arena in Turin I guess the tickets will be a touch more affordable too, as there'll be less of a supply/demand gap.

Balls the first summer term ends at the end of May.

*cancels future career*

Yes, I would absolutely say to all the Moopers who've developed an enhanced passion for it this year - go!

Obviously the two week thing is only for freaks like me and Pingu, but the whole vibe is generally so wonderful in the days leading up to it. I really missed that this year.

I would be up for WTG REPORTING LIVE from MoopMeet Italia.

Reactions: VoR
*cue Maltese variant of Coronavirus ruining everything for another year*

• Sad
I wonder if they can tempt the Vatican to take part :disco::lolly:

Susanne Georgi, the 2009 Andorran representative, stated in May 2020 that she had secured the funding required for the country to return. Later that year, on 1 August 2020, Georgi explained on Eurovision fan website wiwiblogs podcast that she had held a meeting with Prime Minister of Andorra Xavier Espot Zamora, in which they verbally agreed to make a return in 2022 (as they did not want to participate under the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic).

I presume the dates will either be 10th/12th/14th or 17th/19th/21st?

10/12/14 is looking likeliest, yes.

Others would crash with Champions League/National Cup Finals. ⚽

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom