Eurovision 2022: THE FINAL (20:00 BST)

Achtung any of the Torino Girls who are still speaking to me (:tongueout: - think I’m down to @Soldi and @COB :disco:)

Are mobiles allowed in the arena? I’ve not noticed anyone waving them around but I may not have paid sufficient attention
Yes! I was keeping you all updated on Tuesday :disco:

I see SuRie managed to get her shift changed at Pizza Express so she can appear on Pointless on BBC2.

And Mans is hoping to win the grand prize, equivalent to a monthly mortgage payment on a Barratt Home.

And they've landed John Lundvik too. WHAT A COUP!
Sounds like a repeat

Which must mean a whole extra TWENTY POUNDS for SlurRie in residuals - plus tonight's tips!

Anyways, Mr L opted out of his Conservative club Abba tribute act, so I'm delighted and not at all pissed off to say I'm not watching at home alone after all.
I hear you. Mr Star has told little Kylie that he can stay up and watch with us. I know he's going to be non stop with the talking and get bored after a few songs.

Anyways, Mr L opted out of his Conservative club Abba tribute act, so I'm delighted and not at all pissed off to say I'm not watching at home alone after all.

Conservative as in Tory?

giphy.gif

OK, guys. Before this gets started, I just want to say that whatever happens over the next few hours, I hope we all remember that this is a safe space and we love each other.

I am going to be watching myself as my daughter is on a night out and my son is in his room playing the X Box. I am quite happy though as if other people were in the room I couldn’t concentrate between getting blind drunk and posting on here.

OK, guys. Before this gets started, I just want to say that whatever happens over the next few hours, I hope we all remember that this is a safe space and we love each other.
Shit, I was just going to post seeing if we could agree who we would all turn on first afterwards.

After his UNHELPFUL response, I’m going to vote we make it ButterTart.
And, actually, there’s a fair chance that Mika is going to sing ‘Big Girl, You Are Beautiful’ at some point, in which case it will be time for the suicide pact.

I am going in with HIGH HOPES. Probably not a great sign of success.

I don't think your heart will last until the closing credits. We need live prey.
I am bizarrely calm right now. All I want is a top ten and I really feel like it would be irrational for that to not happen so I’m not feeling the pressure yet.
Ask me again when we’ve only got 8 points after the 10th votes are announced.

Am I not right in saying it’s usually CHOC-A-BLOC with members old and new on Eurovision night or was that just last year as we were still in some form of lockdown? It seems awfully quiet looking at the members online section at the bottom of the page.

Am I not right in saying it’s usually CHOC-A-BLOC with members old and new on Eurovision night or was that just last year as we were still in some form of lockdown? It seems awfully quiet looking at the members online section at the bottom of the page.
It hasn’t started yet. Plus, knowing Moopy, a lot of them will still be on their way back from the pub having watched the awful, awful football.

I’m alarmed to note that the football is still showing. Cut it the fuck off.

Babes, get a couple of glasses of wine down ya

I mean, does Prince William not want to watch Eurovision? His son’s gay, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom