Eurovision 2022: THE FINAL (20:00 BST)

bypass

User
Whether someone puts a definite article before the word Eurovision is a great way to determine which side of a generational divide they fall under.

Last edited:

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
This has been bugging me - Was that giant heart in Mika’s performance really there?

It’s huge and appeared very suddenly, and although it is pictured from several angles, the light reflections don’t change at all despite the dynamic lighting in the arena changing all the time

David 5000

I'll dance alone
This has been bugging me - Was that giant heart in Mika’s performance really there?

It’s huge and appeared very suddenly, and although it is pictured from several angles, the light reflections don’t change at all despite the dynamic lighting in the arena changing all the time
I hope it was, I'm sick of this augmented reality bullshit.

Madison

Everything goes up by six

It was. It under the stage and it inflated/deflated.

PercyPig

The Last of Us
I love all the bts videos of Eurovision, seeing how they do the stage setups and that in about 5 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom