04 🇫🇮 Finland: The Rasmus - Jezebel
05 🇨🇭 Switzerland: Marius Bear - Boys Do Cry
06 🇫🇷 France: Alvan & Ahez - Fulenn
07 🇳🇴 Norway: Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana
08 🇦🇲 Armenia: Rosa Linn - Snap
09 🇮🇹 Italy: Mahmood & Blanco - Brividi
10 🇪🇸 Spain: Chanel - SloMo
11 🇳🇱 Netherlands: S10: De diepte
12 🇺🇦 Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra - Stefania (Стефанія)
13 🇩🇪 Germany: Malik Harris - Rockstars
14 🇱🇹 Lithuania: Monika Liu - Sentimentai
15 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan: Nadir Rüstamli - Fade to Black
16 🇧🇪 Belgium: Jérémie Makiese - Miss You
17 🇬🇷 Greece: Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord - Die Together
18 🇮🇸 Iceland: Systur - Með hækkandi sól
19 🇲🇩 Moldova: Zdob și Zdub & Advahov - Trenulețul
20 🇸🇪 Sweden: Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer
21 🇦🇺 Australia: Sheldon Riley - Not The Same
22 🇬🇧 United Kingdom: Sam Ryder - Space Man
23 🇵🇱 Poland: Ochman - River
24 🇷🇸 Serbia: Konstrakta - In corpore sano
25 🇪🇪 Estonia: Stefan - Hope

I'm making the people I've invited round watch non-qualifiers. They're big fans of Derry Lipa (because I would fight them if they weren't), and the Danish rockers. Not so big on MBD.

Hi Moopy, this is Ms Bev, (still a)live from a Scottish pub in a shady corner of Turin. Local gammons and gammons-in-training have donned Brexity outfits and are already sweating themselves with rage at it all being ‘political’. Spanish fans have threatened to riot through the city if Chanel doesn’t win, @Soldi has slotted a firework into his arse in anticipation of a British victory and @COB has forgotten his sandwiches! :shock: All in all, it’s shaping up to be a memorable Eurovision night. Now back to the studio,@ButterTart. 🤓

Hi Moopy, this is Ms Bev, (still a)live from a Scottish pub in a shady corner of Turin. Local gammons and gammons-in-training have donned Brexity outfits and are already sweating themselves with rage at it all being ‘political’. Spanish fans have threatened to riot through the city if Chanel doesn’t win, @Soldi has slotted a firework into his arse in anticipation of a British victory and @COB has forgotten his sandwiches! :shock: All in all, it’s shaping up to be a memorable Eurovision night. Now back to the studio,@ButterTart. 🤓
Thanks Bev. In sports news, Chelsea and Liverpool are facing off in the FA cup final. Chelsea has just been awarded 12 points by Aston Villa but there’s still the public vote to come.

I feel like watching this (dreadful) FA Cup final followed immediately by Eurovision just about sums me up.

Achtung any of the Torino Girls who are still speaking to me (:tongueout: - think I’m down to @Soldi and @COB :disco:)

Are mobiles allowed in the arena? I’ve not noticed anyone waving them around but I may not have paid sufficient attention

I see SuRie managed to get her shift changed at Pizza Express so she can appear on Pointless on BBC2.

And Mans is hoping to win the grand prize, equivalent to a monthly mortgage payment on a Barratt Home.

And they've landed John Lundvik too. WHAT A COUP!

Achtung any of the Torino Girls who are still speaking to me (:tongueout: - think I’m down to @Soldi and @COB :disco:)

Are mobiles allowed in the arena? I’ve not noticed anyone waving them around but I may not have paid sufficient attention

Are you watching NOW?

They are, and at the semi final there was sometimes a sign asking you to TURN ON PHONE LIGHT for waving purposes

They are, and at the semi final there was sometimes a sign asking you to TURN ON PHONE LIGHT for waving purposes

Are you there now Connor? Are you crammed in like sardines? Do you have seats? Are you close to a bar?

Reactions: COB
Are you there now Connor? Are you crammed in like sardines? Do you have seats? Are you close to a bar?
No no, we were in the arena for Semi 1 on Tuesday and the Semi 2 jury show on Wednesday. I'm on the way to a Scottish bar in the centre of Turin to watch at the moment :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom