Eurovision 2023 final running order chat

I'm really intrigued at what they do choose to open though, there aren't a lot of good options and they're not going to put one of the favourites there.

I'd have thought Israel would be ideal, but I think Poland, Australia, maybe Portugal could work too.

AABC8808-9EF5-4EC0-B4F0-EFE144E77670.jpeg

Well it's hardly a good opener.
A terrible one. If Spain doesn't get a decent spot, given the expectations, it's going to be worse than World War. I guess they'll give them a decent one based on that, but god knows. Every loon here is convinced Spain is winning, so there'll be riots :D Mind you that it won't do as bad as many of you expect/want :)

How would we be able to tell the Spanish loons were especially pissed off and that it wasn't just Tuesday?

So this is where we are so far... I'm still going round and round in my head trying to work out what the producers will do for the first half with so many apparent favourites in there.

FvuBplIXwAE2Tpe

Does anyone know when the commercial breaks are? I'd assume Loreen will be next to one of them, so if there are two in the show maybe she'll be around slot 8/9?

I think they should put Kaarija as late as possible; in previous years they've never put a favourite in slot 13 (the latest slot of the first half) and I've never understood why. I'd love Spain to go before it as the transition would be whiplash-inducing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom