Eurovision 2023 News

Are you going?

• Total voters
At some point, the EBU added the full televote rankings from the semis onto the official site (they only showed the top 10s per country back in May). No particular surprises, these graphics summarise:

I think it is each country that was eligible to vote in the semi-final and the countries which were in their bottom 5 (or 6 if a Big 5 nation and not competing)?

:MerylPerplexed:

Yes, so UK’s bottom 6 in order were Greece (11th), Armenia (12th), Denmark (13th) etc

San Marino and Romania were the bottom two in 12/17 countries, and when it wasn’t one of them then the other was Denmark :D surely the 3 least successful entries in televoting history

San Marino and Romania were the bottom two in 12/17 countries, and when it wasn’t one of them then the other was Denmark :D surely the 3 least successful entries in televoting history
I stand corrected - apparently the entry with the worst ever average televoting result is poor old Claudia Faniello from 2017 :(

• Sad
Reactions: VoR
I often think that one of the saddest fates that can befall a national selection stalwart is to finally win out of sheer pity with a dog of a song which inevitably crashes and burns on the Eurovision stage.

:queenofthenight:

I mean, jokes aside, Sam Teen is in a rather different position to poor sad old Claudia. She got a blank cheque after 2020 was cancelled and chose to double down and come back with something even MORE unlistenable! :basil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom