Eurovision DRUNK rewatch - Birmingham 1998 - 09/05 23.45

I'm feeling quite bad RUMBURN in my chest cavity so will be giving this one a miss, but I'm sending all my thoughts and prayers to you

That said I'm a bit SURPRISED we're going against the timetable to do something we've already done :eyes: but I'm already looking forward to Ou Allez so I'm here for it.

no - we’re not going against the timetable - it was updated last week to account for posters asking for late eighties and early nineties contests to be given a prime time slot, hence why they’re now on Wednesdays and not on a drunken Saturday.

How is Wogan hosting and doing the commentary?

no - we’re not going against the timetable - it was updated last week to account for posters asking for late eighties and early nineties contests to be given a prime time slot, hence why they’re now on Wednesdays and not on a drunken Saturday.
SORRY I was just believing what @Win_the_game told me. Shout at him.

Oh so this isn't the same as the Birmingham NEC?

It has been noted whose thread you chose btw. Don't act surprised when my cousins Mad Louie and The Chump arrive at your door.
They already have. Had a cup of tea and a Garibaldi with them, lovely lads.

I chose both of your threads, dmlaw's just had a more concise title. Also he's a law person so I want to get on his good side in case I ever have another Disneyland jail episode that needs taking care of.

They already have. Had a cup of tea and a Garibaldi with them, lovely lads.

I chose both of your threads, dmlaw's just had a more concise title. Also he's a law person so I want to get on his good side in case I ever have another Disneyland jail episode that needs taking care of.
Ok x

I'm not having it - Wogan was a legend. Flawed, yes. But a legend.

Might want to edit the timetable before you shout at me love - it still says Saturday post-#EurovisionRewatch: Sat 9th May - Eurovision 1985.

Not that I want to point out anyone's administrative mistakes or anything.

Very game of them to try and make Birmingham look presentable. If ever there was a case of polishing a turd shaped like Myra Hindley giving head to Ian Huntley...

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom