Eurovision Hot 100 RESULTS - Countdown 50-1 (COMPLETED)

I remember really liking the original and being disappointed at the new version as I don't like change. How wrong I was...

A couple of more stats.

@dUb was the least generous voters with an average of 2.78
@Lucille was the most generous with her hole and votes with an average of 8.7

To be fair to dub, most of his low marks were XX's and he was the only voter to take that approach. After that, the least generous voter was @RaspberrySwirl with 4.7, which I'm sure will shock no one. Some absolutely BRUTAL scores given.

A couple of more stats.

@dUb was the least generous voters with an average of 2.78
@Lucille was the most generous with her hole and votes with an average of 8.7

To be fair to dub, most of his low marks were XX's and he was the only voter to take that approach. After that, the least generous voter was @RaspberrySwirl with 4.7, which I'm sure will shock no one. Some absolutely BRUTAL scores given.

I’m sure that’s because I didn’t use the above 12 points scores (which I was meant to assign to my favourite songs after I’ve finished rating everything... but by the time I finished I was too exhausted to do anything so I only gave it to my all time favourite song).

And it was also because many favourites of mine weren’t even among these songs that you’ve picked.

I’m sure that’s because I didn’t use the above 12 points scores (which I was meant to assign to my favourite songs after I’ve finished rating everything... but by the time I finished I was too exhausted to do anything so I only gave it to my all time favourite song).

And it was also because many favourites of mine weren’t even among these songs that you’ve picked.
What would you say is missing?

Hi hi hi REFUSES to leave my head!!!

One of the greatest Eurovision moments in history. Then you have FRÄMLING in the same year.

I still CANNOT BELIEVE Luxembourg won 1983. One of the biggest injustices of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom