Eurovision Hot 100 SECOND CHANCE POLL - CLOSES FRIDAY

What to take to the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clearly Denmark 1995 is too subtle for SOME QUEENS, but I accept that as a lost cause.

France 2002 as well.

If anyone would like to switch to vote for Norway 1996 or France 2002, I have spare votes and would be willing to use them to vote for a song of your choice.
I've given a vote to France 2002. Feel free to TOOJI UP!

So this nonsense will close on Friday afternoon and the FINAL will be launched, shortly after.

It will last approximately 4 weeks(!), mainly due to the fact that's gap between then and a week before Eurovision week.

Unless I do the results EARLIER. I thought the results during Eurovision week would compliment the week well, but it could just be a BIT MUCH.

On the contrary, I think it’s been timed rather well given the MAMMOTH task awaiting (sort of).

Moopy* if Telemoveis doesn’t qualify/win

*excluding the biggest Portugal hater since the McCanns, ButterTart

Unless I do the results EARLIER. I thought the results during Eurovision week would compliment the week well, but it could just be a BIT MUCH.
Do them the week before. There's enough going on during Eurovision week and we could do with entertainment the last weekend before lockdown lifts!

Reactions: D5K
Oh thanks I’m just about to go to bed and will be sat awake for HOURS worrying about a CONAN ELIMINATION.

Final will likely be launched next week. I'll be hanging tomorrow and then I tend not to do any Moopy admin/ projects over the weekend.

I see that 11 votes are currently needed to go through and so Milk & Honey (Israel 1979), Bardo (UK 1982), Ami Aspelund (Finland 1983) and Jessica Mauboy (Australia 2018) are missing out by one vote as things stand. I wonder if anyone with spare votes will save them.

I have spare votes and I will rescue them all.
handmaidstale GIF by HULU

In exchange for the safe return of Pays De Deux - Rendez-Vous to Canada this contest

I have added a vote each to Sürpriz and Milk & Honey. If someone could see their way clear to saving Bardo and Ami Aspelund, I'd be very grateful.

How many votes are needed to qualify? I’ll listen to the ones that are close

How many votes are needed to qualify? I’ll listen to the ones that are close
With the Top 10 and ties qualifying, 11 votes are needed. Bardo, Ami Aspelund, Sürpriz and Jessica Mauboy are one vote short.

Reactions: RJN
Changed my vote to include Ami, Surpriz and Milk & Honey. If anyone has voted for Telemoveis who shouldn't have, removing your vote from it would be the only thanks I need.

Be careful with these calculations, isn't there a risk that votes to "save" certain songs on the cusp may backfire if they change the qualifying threshold?

Be careful with these calculations, isn't there a risk that votes to "save" certain songs on the cusp may backfire if they change the qualifying threshold?
I think if a song reaches 12, they're safe at this point. Getting them to 13 would just be the icing on the cake.

Also I have voted Adio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom