Eurovision Hot 100 SECOND CHANCE POLL - CLOSES FRIDAY

What to take to the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand 1944, it's about how breaking the rules of a contest is no reason you can't still win it. Telemoveis will always remain a mystery and nothing on this Earth will convince me that anyone genuinely likes it.
I think it's misplaced irony or hyperbole gone wrong.

I voted for 9 now, since they're the only ones I can remember liking, but I'm going to listen to the ones that people mentioned in this thread again later

I'll start with the controversial telemoveis

After 13 votes we now have ZERO qualifiers over the 50% threshold. Maybe time to lower the bar!

Didn’t really mean if it should have won or not, but 1944 and Telemovis have a similar sound (to my ears).

I understand 1944, it's about how breaking the rules of a contest is no reason you can't still win it.

What was the rule breaking? Apart from scaring off poor Maruv because she had a better song than hers, but that was later, and not rule breaking, although she still should have been thrown in prison for it.

Oh because it's political I suppose? I've always wondered that, I'm sure there must be quite a few political entries over the years.

This is going to take longer than I thought as there's plenty there I don't remember and I want to run through them just in case. I might vote for my "definites" regardless in case @Ag randomly closes it tonight! :o

I wanna drag it out a bit. Otherwise the last round will be open for a month.

What was the rule breaking? Apart from scaring off poor Maruv because she had a better song than hers, but that was later, and not rule breaking, although she still should have been thrown in prison for it.

Oh because it's political I suppose? I've always wondered that, I'm sure there must be quite a few political entries over the years.
I don't think it was really rule breaking, but she performed it live well before the start of the submission period and it was an anti-Russia song, which was just poor sport.

Also she killed Maruv.

I don't really know how the gif thing works but if someone coukd post that 'Je telephone la police' one in response to Telemovais being set to be the only qualifier, I'd be grateful.

Telemovais the only qualifier

:D

The very thought!

I find the obsession with it strange really. I'd say it was unlistenable and only liked because it's deliberately off-putting and peculiar, but then I would defend that lady who was angrily threatening the audience from Spain 1983 to the death, so what do I know

Me leaving the Eurovision forum after having casually stirred some shit.
BlueAlarmingHarrier-size_restricted.gif

Is it ok if we vote for much less than 25 songs? Cause it makes me feel bad to give a vote of the same value to sth as heavenly as Fra Mols Til Skagen and to something less nice, for example Surpriz. Or do we have to pick 25 no matter what?

Is it ok if we vote for much less than 25 songs? Cause it makes me feel bad to give a vote of the same value to sth as heavenly as Fra Mols Til Skagen and to something less nice, for example Surpriz. Or do we have to pick 25 no matter what?
That's fine.

I understand 1944, it's about how breaking the rules of a contest is no reason you can't still win it. Telemoveis will always remain a mystery and nothing on this Earth will convince me that anyone genuinely likes it.
Yes! Nobody can have an opinion different from you!

Honestly at least just have the decency to call us PERVERTS for heavens sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom