Eurovision Rewatch: 1995 Dublin (20:00 BST, 22/04)

Suomi

User
The fun just doesn't stop, does it girls? We're back in Ireland for another bash at nineties Eurovision. This contest features the most successful Swedish winner ever (if you measure by their chart run in Sweden), the UK valiantly attempting to lure the contest into the 21st century with their genre-defining rap, the best Spanish entry ever (to my ears), a Croatian ditty that features in my top 30 ever, and an opener that features in @VoR's top 7 Eurovision entries ever!

After a lot of in-fighting and passive-aggressive banter, we'll be heading into the dependable arms of Dale Winton to look back at how Katrina and her Waves won the 1997 Song For Europe. This contest features perhaps one of the most iconic non-Eurovision Eurovision songs ever.

One of my favourite contests of all time on paper in terms of the sheer number of incredible entries it has, but lord knows it's light on TITS OUT JOY
Just checked and there are FOUR entries tonight I'd put in my top 30 of all time - plus my very favourite Eurovision entry ever :disco:

Just checked and there are FOUR entries tonight I'd put in my top 30 of all time - plus my very favourite Eurovision entry ever :disco:

I remember HOWLING at the audacious number of key changes in the Israeli performance with you :D

I am going to give this a go, because even if I don't like it there'll at least it'll make some numbers go up :disco:

tenor.gif

Here I am. It wouldn't be Wednesday night in lockdown without Eurovision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom