Eurovision rewatch 4 April (20:00 BST): Moscow 2009

D5K

Here to stay
Looks like the consensus is to head to Moscow tonight for one of the most overblown stagings that Eurovision has ever seen!

Everyone press play at 20:00 BST tonight and let the fun begin!

Last edited:
HERE FOR THIS!

All of you who went rouge last night better bring your A GAME tonight and not be hungover. :kim:
I was injecting heroin directly into my eyes to try and make 1999 palatable. It didn't work, but on the plus side the doctors say I'll probably be okay as long as I try not to blink ever again, so I'm RARING to go.

What’s everyone pairing with tonight’s contest? I’ve got a cheeky little Bierzo to start (fun, young and fruity!) then may move on to ice cold shots of Russian Standard for the scoring.

What’s everyone pairing with tonight’s contest? I’ve got a cheeky little Bierzo to start (fun, young and fruity!) then may move on to ice cold shots of Russian Standard for the scoring.
I've run out of WHITE (no idea how) so it's either RED or LAGER

Pure vodka straight from the bottle.

May I just jump in now then and say how much I LOVE the postcard-hat-diarama drama from this contest

I will be starting on Blue WKD, and following that up with Blue WKD, because I’ve only got Blue WKD in.

Captain Morgan’s and Pinot for me :beer::disco:

Looks like the consensus is to head to Moscow tonight for one of the most overblown stagings that Eurovision has ever seen!

Everyone press play on this link at 20:00 BST tonight and let the fun begin!

A quick flick through this particular video suggests that the fun might end RATHER ABRUPTLY at the beginning of song 6 and I think that everyone simultaneously reaching for the weed killer might not make for the greatest party mood, although it’s exquisite with Cinzano and a dash of CdM :disco:

Reactions: D5K
A quick flick through this particular video suggests that the fun might end RATHER ABRUPTLY at the beginning of song 6 and I think that everyone simultaneously reaching for the weed killer might not make for the greatest party mood, although it’s exquisite with Cinzano and a dash of CdM :disco:
OH NO:shock:

WELCOME BACK :disco:

Hang on; is there a problem with the Youtube clip or a problem with the 2009 contest?

Pop your bottles NOW girls, and get ready to pop your PUSSYS at 8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom