Eurovision rewatch 8th April (20:00 BST): Riga 2003

Denmark 2019 was simultaneously twee and sinister. The whole thing was like horror film where a 'live, laugh, love' wall hanging is brought to life and goes on a killing spree. That deathless, harrowed stare while singing about how lovely love is. Horrible.

Denmark 2019 was simultaneously twee and sinister. The whole thing was like horror film where a 'live, laugh, love' wall hanging is brought to life and goes on a killing spree. That deathless, harrowed stare while singing about how lovely love is. Horrible.
You ruined it.

I found a 2003 Spotify playlist which has most of the songs on, can’t link it tho

I found this whilst googling "gaping"

Has @The Sexual Goose opened a hostelry :o

goose-web-5.jpg
HONK HONK

The Sexual Goose is on the loose for a reason. They simply cannot be contained. Many have tried. All have failed. Most have a peculiar walk.

Oh my GOD! I’m having a private rewatch of this spectacular year RIGHT NOW and I am most gagged to see you eager queens have ALREADY DONE YOURS :mad::shock:

Anyway, what a wonderful year :disco: Even the shit songs are fun :disco:

Why is Beth’s Dime not WIDELY CELEBRATED more frequently :disco: Such a slinky little slice of sad Spanish slutpop* :disco:

*I know it’s not actually slutpop, but I’m on an ALLITERATION vibe :disco:

Now to read through this BEHEMOTH of a thread :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom