Eurovision Rewatch: A Song For Europe 1991(21:30 BST 21/04)

:D Did you actually watch previous San Remo?
If I could find it anywhere I would :D I mean all the CHIT CHAT for half an hour in between each song is HALF OF THE FUN

I've got that although it will definitely need a few hours trimmed off. I'd also need to find somethere to upload it where RAI don't flag it for copyright.
I know Dailymotion has a few live performances on. I found some of Elodie and Analissa the other week :disco:

2003 thread here: https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/eurovision-rewatch-a-song-for-europe-2003-23-00-bst-21-04.98742/

THIS IS YOUR 8 MINUTE WARNING

I just realised none of us did scores :(

I hope her in the mint jacket didn't win

I think that Straight Into Love video was for some Eurovision karaoke competition we did that year.

It was recorded in my GLAMOROUS hotel suite when I was working in Newcastle for a year in my old job. I stayed in that hotel so often that they upgraded me to a suite with a balcony, and I could charge £30 of food and drink to my room each night. Those were the days :disco:

By all means let’s promote but can i request we DON’T steal their hashtag - the goal is to raise as much money for Mermaids and other LGBT charities that are going to struggle during this crisis, so I don’t want to mess with the work that is going on around that

You just make it obvious. So not just use it but actually write “Might be of interest to the #eurovisionagain crowd” on a retweet or something.

TSK...AMATEURS

By all means let’s promote but can i request we DON’T steal their hashtag - the goal is to raise as much money for Mermaids and other LGBT charities that are going to struggle during this crisis, so I don’t want to mess with the work that is going on around that

I’d be worried about my IRL friend coming across this place as well, Su :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom