Eurovision rewatch: Athens 2006 (20:00 BST)

D5K

Here to stay
There are two links to the full contest, one has BBC commentary and Bosnia muted; no idea what this one is like though:

This one has no commentary, if we'd rather.

The first one claims to be HD so I'd go with that.

I think the second one has a load of interviews after the main show, but I'm watching that one as well.

NO STICK WITH THE FIRST, THE SECOND JUST HAS THE PRESS CONFERENCE AT THE END

We still need a link for BOSNIA though

They both seem to have perfectly acceptable picture and sound quality. I don't think it really matters, but I'll avoid the foreign commentary.

I've started the first one, but I shall be blaming you lot if the commentator is annoying.

This is my first ever Eurovision, as a young lad fresh off the plane from Canada.

They both seem to have perfectly acceptable picture and sound quality. I don't think it really matters, but I'll avoid the foreign commentary.
I’ve just checked. They’re within a second of each other in terms of sync. You can switch back.

As I have mentioned once or twice over the past few months, this is the most recent Eurovision which I have never seen. I'm very excited.

Reactions: D5K
A few minutes behind, but this Greek intro song - they really do think a lot of themselves, don't they? :D

Loving the DRAMA though

I just had to restart because of that cancerous pissbiscuit Wogan. I'm listening to someone speaking foreign, but it's infinitely better than someone speaking SHIT.
The BBC one has a song muted, so that's two reasons that you have made the right decision.

Can’t believe the camera direction missed the human 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom