Eurovision Rewatch: Baku 2012 - 20.00 GMT tonight (21/3)

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
OK Moopiez, Eurovision might be cancelled this year, and we might be freaking out about Coronavirus, so let’s kill it with fire!

More specifically fire from AZERBAIJAN, LAND OF FIRE, coming (sort of) live from BAKU CRYSTAL HALL, or at least more live than the Bangladeshi slave corpses hidden in its foundations during its hasty construction.

Azerbaijan won the hosting rights on their 4th attempt, as Ell & Nikki (aka the less palatably-named Eldar & Nigar(!)) took advantage of an open competition and squeaked a victory with their song “Running, I’m Scared”

Fortunately, the EBU have been busy bees this year, uploading the contests from 2010 onwards, so sit back, pour a drink of whatever you stockpiled, and enjoy Eurovision with Moopy. LIGHT YOUR FIRE!

I’m going to bed, but enjoy it all without me!

someone vote for Anggun on my behalf, please and thank you

I’m jealous you’re all seeing this again. Basically all amazing after Albania, with the exception of Denmark’s jumble sale freeganism bollocks

You know I have no memory of this show. I was SO DRUNK I gave myself a black eye walking into my door.

You know I have no memory of this show. I was SO DRUNK I gave myself a black eye walking into my door.

Then you’re in for a treat
Hopefully it’ll help you get over what I assume is your covering up domestic abuse from 2012

Then you’re in for a treat
Hopefully it’ll help you get over what I assume is your covering up domestic abuse from 2012
Having had that actually happen I was quite conscious of it.

Ok well hopefully this thread will improve after this point, Humperdinck can distract everyone from me making light of abuse, and the only way is up from there.

This is the thread for tonight though, right? Having this and the other one with the link in is confusing me.

This is the one. The other is the general one. I figure it can be used for discussing future rewatches.

That is FOUR different Rewatches I have noticed all happening at the same time tonight on different websites! Not feeling 100% tonight though, so I am probably gonna give them ALL a miss. Have fun folks x

That is FOUR different Rewatches I have noticed all happening at the same time tonight on different websites! Not feeling 100% tonight though, so I am probably gonna give them ALL a miss. Have fun folks x
Not because you can't manage with all 4 in multi-screen. :disco:

Yet you managed so well watching 8 qualifier shows at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom