Eurovision Rewatch: Helsinki, 2007 (BST 20:00, 25.04)

Suomi

User
Step right up for another fabulous night of hostility and disappointment. With Buttertart on twitter duties and Penelope on gin and tonic, there surely can’t be any other place you’d rather be tonight, unless your name is Zu-Klara.

The year may be a mystery, but the after-show is NOT, as we’ll be heading to 1983 Munich in West Germany to say hello hi to Carola, Ofra Haza and the second-greatest Eurovision entry of all time, Rendez-Vous by Pats de Deux.

Bottoms up, girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out (well not OUT) obviously, for the first one, whenever it is.

See you for 1983 :disco:

2007 was the last year I didn't attend and I was fucking FUMING after the semi results and all my favourites not qualifying for the final. I am in no rush to see this year again.

Someone bung 12 to Visionary Dream for me. Not overly bothered to be missing most of the rest of it.

2007 was the last year I didn't attend and I was fucking FUMING after the semi results and all my favourites not qualifying for the final. I am in no rush to see this year again.

What did you feel missed out? That was such a ridiculously long semi :o

THAT'S ALL SHE EVER DOES!

But fear not, @Suomi, I'm STAYING for 2007! :disco: Just wish we'd been able to watch the semi first.

to be honest I wasn’t entirely sure how it was really gonna go with watching that long ass semi and then the final - I reckon we might have jumped the Jark if we had gone through with it.

Let’s save last decade’s most questionable semi for a drunken rewatch :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom