Eurovision Rewatch: Lisbon 2018 (06/06, 20:00 BST)

Can't wait to break my neck doing the Elena Faloolah (sp?) dance moves with a sixty pound weave in :disco:

This has one of my favourite Eurovision songs of the decade in it; from memory it didn't do well though.

I'm happy with a recent one. There are some fine songs in this. I'm sure @ButterTart will agree that Hungary are a particular highlight and deserved their win.

I can't tempt Mr L with 1970 for some strange reason, so I may pop in and out.

I missed a lot of this one because I was at a Eurovision party where people didn't get that you were meant to be able to HEAR the SONG CONTEST.

Watched this one with the in-laws! I remember texting Iguana to ask his parents to open another wine because I didn't want it come from me. :D

Reactions: GNL
Does yer man give a performance of his dishwater disgrace that won at any point?

Reactions: GNL
Does yer man give a performance of his dishwater disgrace that won at any point?
At the end of a VERY long interval act (that also features Maya Andrade :disco:)

I forget how DRAB the show/ staging was.

Fuck you Portugal.
Something definitely went wrong with that sculpture at the back of the stage, it was supposed to move. Hoping someone will share more behind the scenes details tonight.

I don't dislike Fado but you really need to already be a couple of bottles down rather than sticking it at the start of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom