Eurovision Rewatch: Stockholm, 2016 (20:00 BST, 02.05.20)

OMG a CREDITS SEQUENCE that isn't just them HURRIEDLY TRYING TO END THE PROGRAMME DURING THE REPRISE!

Bless Poli :D

There was an upstairs area for artists and delegates only, overlooking the dancefloor where we proles were located.

Poli staggers over, does a full Eva Peron for the gays beneath, whose screams of adoration turned to GASPS OF HORROR when she turned around and fully sat on the balcony, only saved by her assistants grabbing her legs before she toppled over the edge and took half of the Wiwibloggs team out with her.

@Rachey do you think there was political connotations with the Ukrainian win at the Globen at 2016. Do you think parts of Europe resonated with the story that Jamala told and could relate to stories from their own families. Do you think the juries in these countries also intentionally marked bookies favourite Russia low in order to prove this point? Also I’d recommend just flushing your fish down the loo next time.

There was an upstairs area for artists and delegates only, overlooking the dancefloor where we proles were located.

Poli staggers over, does a full Eva Peron for the gays beneath, whose screams of adoration turned to GASPS OF HORROR when she turned around and fully sat on the balcony, only saved by her assistants grabbing her before she toppled over the edge and took half of the Wiwibloggs team out with her.
Art imitating LIFE (VoR after Eurovision 2012) :disco:

Are we really doing 1984? I'd have stayed for 1999 but think 1984 could be a hard sell... unless someone can convince me otherwise?

Oh no you aren't getting 1984 past me I know the monster that Ireland created that year

Are we really doing 1984? I'd have stayed for 1999 but think 1984 could be a hard sell... unless someone can convince me otherwise?
The previous 1980s ones have been a lot of fun. 1983 was packed with bangers and tragic deaths. There's no reason to think this will be any different.

The previous 1980s ones have been a lot of fun. 1983 was packed with bangers and tragic deaths. There's no reason to think this will be any different.
Yes but how many tragic deaths are of Moopy posters?

Unlike SOME MODS, I see no issue with concurrent post-show threads for 1984 and 1999 if people would prefer the choice?

I agree with this really - it’s time we accepted the reality that 1999 is the heroine

1984 should STILL go ahead, but a rewatch of a contest already rewatched should be allowed if the public decrees

She popped in.

With Zu, Kala or Lolly we still smashed the post tally roof.
Oh yes this evening was clearly ruined by Kala deciding to flounce off and not take part

Unlike SOME MODS, I see no issue with concurrent post-show threads for 1984 and 1999 if people would prefer the choice?

I think I take SLEEP over both

Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom