Eurovision Rewatch: Stockholm, 2016 (20:00 BST, 02.05.20)

Suomi

User
[Konnie Huq voice]What a week it’s been. If, like me, you’ve absolutely loved continuing to argue about nothing, spent an entire evening waiting for a number from Kalabaliken and pretended to be at a Kylie concert, then you’ll be thrilled to hear that Moopy has some more brilliant breakdown opportunities for you.

After an indulgent dose of pure homosexuality from @Alla on Wednesday, normal service is resumed as we watch a mystery year from the contest that made Gemma Abbey, Chris Cromby, Carol from Sweden, Helen Paperissue-Wallingford and Russell Ana from Ukraine the stars they are today.

After that we’re going to ban several rogue posters and party like it’s Eurovision 1984.

Who will win this week’s Visionary Dream Award? )which as we all know is more important than winning the Moopy vote itself!) FIND OUT HERE @19:45, girls!

Last edited:
Oh my god I’ve been writing reports for 5 hours and completely gone nuts - I’ll change!

Let’s hope it’s 1999 :disco:

BEST ONE EVER (after 99/83)

I thought 2016 was pretty much indisputably considered one of the very best of the modern era by more or less every metric? (aside from the winner I guess :D)

I've just watched that last week, can't be FAFFED again.I really wish they'd do more older ones. I'll be back for 1984 later!

I thought 2016 was pretty much indisputably considered one of the very best of the modern era by more or less every metric? (aside from the winner I guess :D)
I’d like *insert winner here don’t wanna spoil it* a lot more if they had FINISHED SECOND

Don't think I'm here for 2016. See you for '84.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom