Eurovision Rewatch: Tel Aviv 2019: TONIGHT 20.00 BST

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Eurovision Again is doing 2019 tonight, so LET'S JOIN IN! The year of Mahmood, Keiino, Kate Miller Heidke, Duncan Lawrence, Tamta, Sergey, Chingiz, and Luca. Also starring Dana International, Madonna (MAYBE!), and The Switch Song.

It's already on YouTube:

[]

Last edited:
I know it's the MOST RECENT, but it's EASILY one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITES.

It’s up there with 2016 for me as an ALL TIME GREAT.

SURELY the folk of Moopy AREN'T DRAINED of Eurovision YET?! We're DEEP INTO THE SEASON.

I can never decide if I find Duncan attractive. He's quite attractive from some angles. Then he opens his mouth and has an extensive range of teeth.

The performances will be fun. I'm just not sure I can sit through the hour-long interval...

The performances will be fun. I'm just not sure I can sit through the hour-long interval...
Yeah that was EXCEPTIONAL.

I presume it's gonna be the same on going. I can genuinely go from stone cold sober to wasted in that time.

Eleni2019.gif

I'M READY.

Disappointed to have had it explained to me that this isn't the one with the chicken-lady with the waving cats, but the boring Dutch guy :(

I presume we're using the above link rather than a timed one, like they did last spring.

Just checked. This one starts in 10 mins, updated link in the first post.

I hope and presume Madonna won't appear in this version.

Isn't it NOT ON YOUTUBE? :basil:

It’s on the full 2019 final video I think, just not the individual PERF.

Ah well I'm going with the live one, which has just started counting down :disco:

Actually I’ve just remembered we have to suffer through Netta’s new single too :argh:

Starting with some HEAD AND SHOULDERS commercial.

The power of the devil's BRIDE. :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom