Eurovision Song Celebration 2020 - Part One - Streaming live Tonight 8 p.m.

So well get live performances, videoclips and hopefully some country sent the audio with a picture on screen for 3 minutes :disco:

'Move' really could have been designed by a Eurovision bot to create a song that will come in the lower half of the top ten. Just like every recent year for Sweden.

I think "Move" had as much chance of winning the whole thing as any of the favourites, running order pending

The Mamas have all the charisma. With a better song they could easily have won.

I think "Move" had as much chance of winning the whole thing as any of the favourites, running order pending
I'd have been very surprised if it wasn't riding high after the juries and then crashed in the televote again.

I know Barbara Dexing a concept costume is frowned upon, but it looks so cheap.

Oh now you can all wind your necks in, I love this flamboyant Australian crap. This would have been top 10 for them again I'm certain. Plus the song is GOOD

Surely this would have broken Australia's qualification run if everything had gone ahead with anything resembling this awful staging.

God it's FRUSTRATING that there aren't more violent dance moves done in RHYTHM with the CAR CRASHY BITS :oi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom