Eurovision Song Celebration 2020 - Part One - Streaming live Tonight 8 p.m.

Surely this would have broken Australia's qualification run if everything had gone ahead with anything resembling this awful staging.
Definitely. And third in the order too!

10 Sweden
06 Belarus
04 Australia

Australia had quite honestly some of the worst vocals I've ever heard. Coming from someone who watches Eurovision, that's a bold statement.

The studio version of Australia's entry is OKAY. I hope they would have completely revamped it for the Eurovision performance because the stage school clown stuff was so off putting. I seriously think they could have had their first non qual if it stayed like that.

You just know that those two women at the table with the empty glasses are Macedonia's very cheapest prostitutes.

Love those hysterically unconvincing sultry stares into the woman's eyes while Vasil's upper arm fisting tattoos are there for ALL TO SEE :disco:

10 Sweden
06 Belarus
04 Australia
07 North Macedonia

I frothed a bit for North Macedonia when it was revealed. At that point I was so starved for decent songs I'd have got a semi if they'd sent the speaking clock as long as it had a beat.

God I love that Slovenian one

39 Sweden
41 Belarus
09 Australia
61 North Macedonia
89 Slovenia

I think some of these people may have misunderstood what the words 'a different genre' mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom