Eurovision Song Celebration 2020 Part Two - 14/05 8pm

I hope Alicja's parents let her out of the attic eventually. :(

Isn't the Austrian guy the one who was all about Catholic TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES?

I know the Czechs have done ok with quite youthful entries, but at least they had a tune.

I still don’t get this one at all. Are we just OLD?

08 Greece
06 Estonia
05 Austria
08 Moldova
07 San Marino
02 Czech Republic

I still don’t get this one at all. Are we just OLD?
We're not appreciably older than Benny himself. And I'd quite like to know which concrete jungle he is referring to, given that he grew up in a nice town where they make beer.

At least now we know where those girls went after they closed all the Slug & Lettuces.

I can't believe her from Serbia 2016 has gone from I HATE MEN WHO SUBJUGATE WOMEN to WANNABE FHM MODEL

08 Greece
06 Estonia
05 Austria
08 Moldova
07 San Marino
02 Czech Republic
08 Serbia

It’s not amazing but this sort of cheap foreign toot is the reason I love eurovision

This semi is sounding a lot better than I was anticipating. It's not exactly a stellar selection but hardly the dog shit it was made out to be.

08 Greece
06 Estonia
05 Austria
08 Moldova
07 San Marino
02 Czech Republic
08 Serbia
07 Poland

So, is there a reason why everyone considered Iceland to be a favourite? It's fine but really nothing special to my ears.

So, is there a reason why everyone considered Iceland to be a favourite? It's fine but really nothing special to my ears.
The conspiracy theory is that Netflix helped with a massive publicity push because of their Eurovision film set in Iceland.

08 Greece
06 Estonia
05 Austria
08 Moldova
07 San Marino
02 Czech Republic
08 Serbia
07 Poland
09 Iceland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom