Eurovision Song Celebration 2021: Live-On-Tape - FRI & SAT @ 8pm

Oh LOL at the discrepancy in these numbers:

Screenshot_20210529-214603-915.png

I’m halfway through and CHRIST it’s made me appreciate the actual show more.

the only one so far that hasn’t been less than or equal to the ESC perf has been Serbia so far. (Up to Spain)

Christ Krista is annoying

KEiiNO hanging around the park, SAD! MOVE ON!

Are they, Krista and Edsilia going to meet for Jerry Springer? “My partner says I won’t shut up about how I was on Eurovision”

Ok I’ve caught up on the stage stuff, so Germany and Lithuania shared because Germany didn’t have the funds to make a good perf? 🤔

a bit sneaky to try to replicate the Ahoy stage, since it seems they were reusing the concept from 2020

Loving how THE SIN brought it 100%, that laser floor bounce thing was :disco:

The diamond was spinning rather fast :D

And those backing dancers!!!!!! Talk about Monster's Inc! Did they fall off the back of the Born This Way Bus? The one in the yellow frightwig :D Imagine having Ginny Lemon as a backup dancer!

Holy Moly :D What a READ some of these fan clips were. I did enjoy the Russian Woman green screen nonsense and the Moldova gay with the lip sugar :D

I was wondering which country the furry would represent, but of course it's the UK

BTW OMG that twink(ish) from Russia was there AGAIN!!! I see him EVERY YEAR!

Reactions: COB
Right well all the talk about the strict rules and so on was a load of bollocks then because Poland, Greece and Moldova had autotune all over their performances.

@Madison

The girl doing the Bad Romance choreo to El Diablo SENT ME. :D

Also because I've already given that a go myself and it really does work wonderfully well.

OK so I scrolled through this in about 15 minutes earlier, I feel for any of you that watched this much less-good version of Eurovision live :D
A few thoughts:

- Keiino, give it up :( Alexandra dump the FREAKS and go solo, it's just all getting a bit SAD now.
- France and Italy were clear stand outs still, and I think would always be the top 2 from this year. A league apart from absolutely everything else aside from Ukraine.
- Italian man looked even hotter despite the less good outfits? That slicked back HAIR!
- That Malta performance and outfit....:eyes: Destiny's vocal was fine, everything else was NOT!
- Cyprus were done a HUGE FAVOUR by not having that performance shown :D As was THE SIN!
- OMG the Moldova performance :D Where was THE record-breaking NOTE? :D Why is she acting like the whole thing is a complete joke/she's being held under duress?? This needs to be uploaded as an individual performance ASAP.
- Really wanted to see the Lesley Roy performance either with a worse version of the horrific Eurovision concept, or just her showing her natural STAR QUALITY so obviously v sad she declined!

Last edited:
Even I couldn’t watch more than about ten minutes and I’ve been sat in the Eurovision forum here consistently since about January :D

Reactions: VoR
Was there anything in this actually worth checking out?

The one positive thing I'll say about Malta is that in the live-on-tape they at least had the song title on the screen behind her

On the night, I could FEEL the bulk of the continent going "huh?" :octy:

Reactions: D5K
The one positive thing I'll say about Malta is that in the live-on-tape they at least had the song title on the screen behind her

On the night, I could FEEL the bulk of the continent going "huh?" :octy:

I also feel she sounded a little better? Both the SF and Finals performance had the vocal of a good singer who is riddled with nerves and overshoots half the notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom