Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (Oscar-Nominated)

__ points

• Total voters
Well no-one asked for this at all but Michael Szpak does it quite well:

They did mention ENGLAND'S got talent.
Some holes in the story are annoying me, mind. If everyone hates the UK and we're destined for nul points, why is it being hosted in Edinburgh?
I'm guessing that it's a nod to Scottish independence, held in an post apocalyptic Europe where Caledonia didn't want to be part of the EU divorce.

Perhaps a global catastrophe prevents the contest to be held and no winner nor host for next year is produced? After leaving a disintegrated UKIB to get back to the EBUs good graces STV Group is prevented to compete by juridical complications instigated by the evil BBC. While still only an associate member at EBU, Scotland's Edinburgh could at least be chosen as the honorary neutral host and guardian of a fair contest for the rest of Europe?

Last edited:
I started watching this despite not being interested in Eurovision in the slightest but gave it a go because I quite like most Will Ferrell films. It bimbled along and I could have taken it or left it, I considered switching off 45 minutes in but decided to carry on and I'm so glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the Eurovision stuff and had to rewind the scarf/hamster wheel part because I laughed so much I couldn't breathe. It actually made me consider giving the real Eurovision a try this year.

I started watching this despite not being interested in Eurovision in the slightest but gave it a go because I quite like most Will Ferrell films. It bimbled along and I could have taken it or left it, I considered switching off 45 minutes in but decided to carry on and I'm so glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the Eurovision stuff and had to rewind the scarf/hamster wheel part because I laughed so much I couldn't breathe. It actually made me consider giving the real Eurovision a try this year.
DO IT, WE CAN HELP

DO IT, WE CAN HELP

My one problem is that there are just so many countries. If there were only about six songs, like in the film, I'd be all over it like a rash but I have a very low tolerance for music I don't like.

I shall hit you up if I go for it though!

Reactions: COB
OSCAR NOMINATED!

Ewh-Vu-Co-Wg-AUPjz7.jpg

Last edited:
THE ACTUAL FUCK!

Eurovision just DOESN'T STOP infiltrating the spaces you NEVER EXPECTED! Netflix, TikTok, now the Oscars!

Fire Saga has aged pretty well.

It predicted:
- The UK to hold a neutral contest.
- Loreen's continued relevancy.
- Scottish independence.
- Us facing some challenges with Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom