Everything Everywhere All At Once

Michelle Yeoh QOL

• Total voters
I feel bad for not loving this - I mean it is an incredible cinematic achievement. I can't imagine a movie being made up of more ideas than this has... But I just found it all a bit too much for me. I was exhausted.

Performances were good, but it kinda annoys me that Jamie won over Stephanie Hsu who I thought was the absolute standout of the supporting cast.

Anyway it's a 7 for the sheer workmanship of what they made but I didn't actually ENJOY it that much.

I feel bad for not loving this - I mean it is an incredible cinematic achievement. I can't imagine a movie being made up of more ideas than this has... But I just found it all a bit too much for me. I was exhausted.

Performances were good, but it kinda annoys me that Jamie won over Stephanie Hsu who I thought was the absolute standout of the supporting cast.

Anyway it's a 7 for the sheer workmanship of what they made but I didn't actually ENJOY it that much.
perfectly sums it up for me too .. I admired the madness and myriad ideas but couldn’t wait for it to end.

This popped up on my Prime and I was bored so I though I'd give it a go, knowing nothing of what it was about but I do like Michelle Yeoh in films and TV programmes. Mr F walked through about half an hour into it and asked what was going on. I said I didn't have the first clue but felt compelled to keep watching. I'm so glad I did because I thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't even notice the time passing. I have had to deduct one point from the 10 I would have given it because the hot-dog hands parts made me feel quite nauseated.

Saw this yesterday on Prime. Absolutely fucking mental. A tad too long but I'll forgive it.

I love that the husband is Short Round from the Indiana Jones movie.

Clearly not everyone keeps up with this stuff

42FCF347-47DF-4CC7-AC80-93DA4402A98A.jpeg

I was thoroughly whelmed throughout. It was entertaining at times but too long. The rocks having a chat on the cliff was quite fun.

I loved the rock chat too. It was a welcome relief for a couple of minutes. :D

This is a long but excellent video about Michelle Yeoh’s career from one of my favourite Youtube channels.

MORE TO THE POINT HE IS DATA IN THE GOONIES.
Even more to the point he is in California Man / Encino Man with fellow Goonie Sean Astin! Not forgetting that California Man himself won Best Actor this year 🤯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom