Fair fa’ your honest, sonsie Thursday

Morning. All I want to do is eat at the moment, I really do need to find better ways to occupy my mind.

Can anyone think of any TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES I can suggest for a large away day?

Wrong answers welcome

I’m in the middle of a KALIMA apparently, which is a kind of sandstorm thing from Sahara. It’s all hazy and you can’t see much and everything is kinda yellow. We’ve been told if it gets worse, we might have to go inside. The LGW flight has been diverted to Tenerife where it’s currently been stopped.

Could last for five days which might be handy if the flights continue to be cancelled :disco:

Hi Moopy. I'm home. I managed to go 32 hours without any sleep. I've since had 3 hours. Travelling home always seems so shit compared to travelling to a holiday.

Also why is it so dark and rainy :(

I’m in the middle of a KALIMA apparently, which is a kind of sandstorm thing from Sahara. It’s all hazy and you can’t see much and everything is kinda yellow. We’ve been told if it gets worse, we might have to go inside. The LGW flight has been diverted to Tenerife where it’s currently been stopped.

Could last for five days which might be handy if the flights continue to be cancelled :disco:
When are you due to fly home?

And is it affecting your enjoyment of the place? If you have to go Inside I'm guessing no beach time?

Not so far. I’m still sat by the pool with a gin and tonic in hand. Can’t see the sea though. It’s basically just like a very foggy day at home for us when you can’t see across to the other island.

IMG_4202.jpeg

Not so far. I’m still sat by the pool with a gin and tonic in hand. Can’t see the sea though. It’s basically just like a very foggy day at home for us when you can’t see across to the other island.

View attachment 24007
Ah fair enough. And it's still warm so better than England! Can you still tan through it like you can clouds 🤔

Not me about to get my hole blown out at the doctor's tomorrow. :shock:

I'm sorry, I should've been clearer.

My EARHOLE.

Are you familiar with that video as well @RJN?

I don’t think I’m ready for a 12 hour monologue by Karen from Finance going between how she feels like time is standing still and the right side of her face feels numb.

It was the FIT INTERN’S last day today, what’s the point anymore?

I don’t think I’m ready for a 12 hour monologue by Karen from Finance going between how she feels like time is standing still and the right side of her face feels numb.
Sounds like a STROKE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom