Fairytale of New York - The F-word

Well I’ve just googled it AND I’m going to share the results

Herrenvolk
/ˈhɛr(ə)nfɒlk,ˈhɛr(ə)nfəʊk/

noun
  1. the German nation as considered by the Nazis to be innately superior to others.

Remember when people used to consider this the Christmas song? Thank God for Millennials and the gay agenda.

that’s just like saying, our younger audience are less homophobic than our older audience whereas our indie listeners are on the fence. So we’ll just react to what they want, as opposed to what’s right.

:goodgrief:

It really riles me. Complete lack of integrity. Either do what's right or don't and deal with the consequences either way.

I've not read any further on this other than the BBC article headline, but that's annoyed me. Why can't radio just play a nice censored version from now on without it being a big NEWS STORY and POINT OF DISCUSSION and DEBATE. We're all so bored and tired.

The BBC sending out a press release YET AGAIN pretending to be blithely unaware that it'll kick up this same dogshit debate as it does when they do it every other year :manson:

"At least we're at the centre of the national conversation guys!!!!"

I don't see why Sarah Vine is so unhappy about Radio 1 playing a song about a cat that got stuck out in the rain.

The closing number from Cardi B's Breakfast at Tiffany's concept album.

Up to #26 this week, although still behind Mariah and Wham at #14 and #20.

This was the highest on sales only though, which I assume was thanks to some campaign. Still only #16, so no great success in any real sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom