Family Fortunes 2021 (Alla's edition) - Round 1 questions

Oh Zu, not ITV3 :(
:D NOT THAT I WOULD WATCH IT MYSELF OF COURSE

I must say I’m feeling a bit restless this evening. I want to DO something but am not quite sure what. Of course this can never end badly with an internet connection and a login to a popular chat lounge where you can say more or less anything :)

I’ve rearranged the sock drawer and am now deciding where to store the dildos :)

I REALISE THIS ISN’T VERY INTERESTING ALRIGHT

Are they in size order?

The dildos, I mean!
Actually I’ve only just noticed that I’m not posting this rubbish in the daily thread :D

Well there are only two: the sizes are CASUAL and OPTIMISTIC :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB
FF EXTRA IS BACK

This is totally optional, but given that you can win a joker for the next round, I would give it a try.

I'll ask a couple of questions related to this round, and you have to try to give the right answer. To keep it simple, answers will always be a number, so you might answer "A1 B2" and that's it. Answers in this very thread, please, one per person and no editing.

The 2 posters who get both of them right will win a joker to play it in the next round, in any of the 10 questions, and it will automatically count as the top answer. If more than 2 persons get both questions right, the two that finish higher in this round will win the joker. If nobody guesses both, it will go to whoever guesses question A, then question B if needed. No more than 2 jokers will be given each round.
You can make your predictions until results start.

FF EXTRA

Questions:
A: Which question had the answer with the highest score?
B: How many different animals were given as an answer to question 2?

Please answer "A1 B2" in this thread. Thanks and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom