Fashionable Mello contestant caught with drugs - is not a virgin and may loose teeth

Hak

User
I wonder if this sinner hangs with the wrong crowds as the stage was shared with another drug offender during the last solo appearance on the show. Anyhow, it will be difficult to blame it on anything else than horrible inhibitions this time as methamphetamine was now found in the divas possession no less than three times in the space of a month.
AB.png

As previously alcoholic a star as one could possibly be things recently looked up as headlines read:
- "I will survive"
Now things has taken a turn for the worse. The singer had previously worked hard to stay relevant, often going by the moniker 'Hiw Malmqvist' in Schlager circles as homage to being a Mello staple in a similar vein (fun fact: both have performed an equal number of solo acts in the contest). Rumors of a possible Melfest return had also been circulatingin recent years but as this might never ever happen again the star seemingly moved on to another star show.

Here's hoping we get to see Malmqvist belt out headlines at least once more before the show is over.

Last edited:
"Inhibitions"? "Headlines"? If it's Magnus then someone needs to brush up on their Alcazar chronology.

Surely it’s Andreas over Magnus? His Insta SCREAMS “party boy” whereas OLD MAGGIE is usually mincing about the gym with his husband.

"Inhibitions"? "Headlines"? If it's Magnus then someone needs to brush up on their Alcazar chronology.
:oi: Cunt, fuck off
some people needs to bruh up on their Schlager curriculum :evil:

I wonder if this sinner hangs with the wrong crowds as the stage was shared with another drug offender during the last solo appearance on the show. Anyhow, it will be difficult to blame it on anything else than horrible inhibitions this time as methamphetamine was now found in the divas possession no less than three times in the space of a month.
AB.png

As previously alcoholic a star as one could possibly be things recently looked up as headlines read:
- "I will survive"
Now things has taken a turn for the worse. The singer had previously worked hard to stay relevant, often going by the moniker 'Hiw Malmqvist' in Schlager circles as homage to being a Mello staple in a similar vein (fun fact: both have performed an equal number of solo acts in the contest). Rumors of a possible Melfest return had also been circulatingin recent years but as this might never ever happen again the star seemingly moved on to another star show.

Here's hoping we get to see Malmqvist belt out headlines at least once more before the show is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: D5K
Nice that they have blurred in a stronger torso for him, though. Less good if you have an armpit fetish.

What Swedish forum is this? Is there a Swedish version of Moopy? :D

Nah, it’s not like Moopy. It’s called Flashback and it’s quite notorious and controversial. There’s a “celebrities” section (with gossip threads about Carola and Anna Book :D) and every time there’s an article in the media about an unnamed celeb who did something, the users find out who it is immediately.

Broomhelga would be lynched for being a communist in Flashback, so imagine how ”moopy” it is.

Nah, it’s not like Moopy. It’s called Flashback and it’s quite notorious and controversial. There’s a “celebrities” section (with gossip threads about Carola and Anna Book :D) and every time there’s an article in the media about an unnamed celeb who did something, the users find out who it is immediately.

OMG sounds PERFEKT

Reactions: Hak
Also this said celebrity had never slammed when I once asked him, so don’t make it sound like he’s a dirty junkie.

@PopLife darling, any new Anna Book gossip? I can't get enough of this woman :disco: I wonder why she wasn't asked to come back to MF after what happened :(

@PopLife darling, any new Anna Book gossip? I can't get enough of this woman :disco: I wonder why she wasn't asked to come back to MF after what happened :(

I doubt Anna Book is coming back to Melfest anytime soon. There was a scandal when her son was involved in rape of a minor and she then went on to blame the victim and call everyone who called her out on Instagram for being liars, perverts, etc. She’s also whining for every small thing in media, so she has exactly zero public sympathy for her. The segments that she did in Melfest in 2018 made everything even worse. The highlight was when she said to have “moved on” from her old sound and wanting to sound like Ariana Grande lol :D

She should stay away from social media, seriously. But I guess she doesn't have anything better to do. :rolleyes:

There's plenty of Book coverage still, she's actually moved up from C-list celebrity status in the few years following her last melfest appearance.

Becoming a cultural icon
Lately Anna has been able to trancend herself, with no little help from gay media, and become a Swedish cultural icon in a Roseanne Bar style of fashion.

An easy comparison of Book's increasing relevance would be with H. Malmqvist as both artists are largely from the same fold. Though the latter has had better work ethic and therefore a more stable music career, they both primarily sustain their celebrity status through gossip media. Something Anna has an obvious flair for.

Spotify
  1. ANNA BOOK: Top 100 in Sweden for half a year in 2019, totalling 8 million streams (similar number to Felix Sandman's best solo effort post Mello).
  2. Alcazar: Blame it on the disco totals 2 million streams, older songs uncharted.
  3. H. Malmqvist: Uncharted since beginning of Spotify time :(

Aftonbladet
Coverage in Sweden's biggest tabloid in the past 2 years...
  1. Anna Book: 30 articles covering a wide range of Anna-centered topics.
  2. H.Malmqvist: Less than 20 articles, half of which are Alcazar centered

Flashback
While above metods are both resonable ways to mesaure celebrity status, there's one even better. Checking Flashback is the way to know if someone is truly notorious in Sweden. Below is the post count in the longest topic of each celebrity.

1. Anna Book - 29 220 posts
  2. Greta Thunberg - 22 491 posts
  3. Avicii - 12 706 posts
  4. Carola - 1 880 posts
  5. Bengtzing - 672 posts
  6. H. Malmqvist - 240 posts

She should stay away from social media, seriously. But I guess she doesn't have anything better to do. :rolleyes:
Oh, that's exactly what she's doing!

Fighting climate
Right now Anna, like Thunberg, fights her own climate battle. Noting that discussions were running too hot on her social media platforms she's actively chosen to not post anything for almost a month now, giving the environment a fair chance too cool down.

5a19f8b3-67b6-4828-8c27-4b0e2864bcab

Anna proudly fighting her own climate battle

Last edited:
Also this said celebrity had never slammed when I once asked him, so don’t make it sound like he’s a dirty junkie.

Yes, cause of course he was going to be 100 percent truthful with you and THINGS NEVER CHANGE.

Anna Book hasn’t had 8 million streams on Spotify this year :D the SONG Anna Book by Frej Larsson has, and it uses her as a metaphor for going up and down when drug taking, much like her weight has fluctuated

She INSPIRED the song which is even more transdimensional :disco:

[Chorus]
All we do is horse around, bro
We go up, we go down, we are Anna Book, aah!
We made popcorn into fashion
Now we chuckin' oysters in the mansion

All we do is horse around, bro
We're there in a Mexican minute, we have fast shoes, yeah!
We smoke up the whole batch
When we show up, it's time for action

[Verse 3: ODZ]
Calm down, get in the boat bream
You're in the right place for a relapse
We have a trashbag filled with junk
It will be a lifejacket party in Estonia
So just come (come)
such a vibe (vibe)
will get a proper bitch to draw lines, uuh!

Update on the original story, apparently the Mello star is not a virgin anymore.

Lives fashionably :disco:
A house search was also done in the artist's apartment at a fashionable address in central Stockholm. The police got their hands on a WhatsApp chat in which the dealings were freely talked about.
- "Hi Ahmed. Hope all is well. I am looking for a good contact for a little mischief (Miss Tina Turner) but have none. Can you help me ? The artist writes to his dealer."
Ahmed quickly answers the star:
- "Hey sweet! Yes, I have the best town [sic]. When can we meet?"

Met via gay dating app
In the interview, the police asks how he knew the grocer Ahmed. The artist, realizing the game was lost, was very outspoken in police interviews, telling details that may not be absolutely essential.
- "Via Grindr 2.5 years ago. We met maybe three times, the singer answers."

Had sex with dealer
Grindr is a popular dating app among gays who are looking for fast and demanding sex rather than a love relationship. Then, when the police wondered how the singer got the grocer's contact information, came the "sex reveal":
- "Because we had been seeing each other two years ago. We had sex, nothing drug related. Didn't know he was selling then. Someone must have said he sold, don't remember. He never contacted me to sell drugs. It's possible that someone else on Grindr spilled that Ahmed sold."

- "It creeped up on me like imagined adrenaline. I became very manic and got locked on a single thing for several hours. You only think about one thing. If you think of sex then only sex matters, the artist continued."

May loose teeth
Methamphetamine use drastically reduces saliva production. As a result, users lose their teeth abnormally quickly - especially when the increased thirst is quenched with sugar-containing beverages, often energy drinks. "Meth mouth" is a widely accepted concept in the United States where methamphetamine is a major societal problem.

Last edited:
We could send an inquiry to Aftonbladet about it? I mean, they educated us about Grindr...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom