Favourite LISA AJAX entry?

My heart wants me DEAD?

• Total voters
Lisa Ajax seemed PREPPED for future MF glory, but seemed to somewhat deviate from the template after the FOUL MOUTHED and LARGE FACED I Don't Give A...

which OF COURSE followed joyously morbid debut entry 'My Heart Wants Me Dead'

and who could forget THIRD ATTEMPT 'Torn', basically emo Billie Eilish-pop before Billie Eilish even EXISTED!

will she RETURN?

Last edited:
I wasn't blown away by it at the time but for some reason the instrumental version of Torn is what I turn to when I'm stressed or exhausted.

I LOVE Torn quite a lot. It's the sort of thing that I'd love Loreen to have returned with and make a REAL MOMENT out of. And her performance of it is really quite strong.

I Don't Give A... is just BIZARRE! It's like SVT were out to prove something that year with the amount of FOUL LANGUAGE :D

Last edited:
Wasn't Torn rumoured to have been written for Loreen in the first place?

My Heart Wants Me Dead takes me on a spiritual journey, but Torn is ultimately a complete knockout of a track and probably the best ballad entered in the last decade.

I've gone with "My Heart Wants Me Dead" but I am quite torn (pardon the pun) as that and "Torn" are both phenomenal. "I Don't Give A" is...fun, I do enjoy it but quite clearly just for Melfest only, I think either of the other two would've made for a great Eurovision entry for Sweden.

It took me a while to come round to it but My Heart Wants Me Dead is quite the gem. Torn was a nice addition to the strongest Melfest final in YEARS and I Don’t Give A is just hilarious, from the swearing crowbarred into the lyrics to her face being plonked onto the LED screen as if she was a SUPERSTAR :D

It took me a while to come round to it but My Heart Wants Me Dead is quite the gem. Torn was a nice addition to the strongest Melfest final in YEARS and I Don’t Give A is just hilarious, from the swearing crowbarred into the lyrics to her face being plonked onto the LED screen as if she was a SUPERSTAR :D
I always loved the remark about Lisa Ajax 'expressing her full range of emotions' on the backing screen :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom