Favourite Reality TV Moment

Rita

User
I don’t know if we have had one of these before, but here it is. Post your favourite reality tv moments in this thread for the rest of us to laugh/cry/reminisce.

So many iconic line
“BEAST! How dare you?”
“Let’s not talk about the husband”

‘You told her that David was dead with cancer’
‘Yes, he is is’
‘He’s In there, asleep’

I honestly think about She Told Me That David Is Dead every day. Every single day of my life.

I feel blessed.

Di0qWoPXsAM0DwP.jpg:large

For some reason Maureen Rees from Driving School throwing a saucepan of water over Ricardo from The Salon in Back To Reality always sticks with me because of the sheer insanity that the programme even existed for such a thing to happen on it.

I think it's somewhere on Youtube if you search hard enough... :D

Ooo Rachel Crow and her 'Momma you promised me' is such a lesson to all parents everywhere.

Look... this is old and before the days where reality TV went crazy, but to see ancient popstars slinging it at each other in Reborn In The USA made a teenage me a happy boy.

Edit: Just realised I was 20. But basically a teenager at heart.

I've watched the smack to the face dozens of times, but I'd not seen the whole clip for years. Amazing.

Does anyone else remember Jailbreak?

Yes - One of Channel 5's first ventures into reality tv, Ulrika Johnson dropped out as host to be replaced by Craig Charles . Im not sure that video has anything to do with the show though.
I remember one of the contestants from the UK Survivor was also on this.

Not that they are my favourite moments .. but i used to bloody love two of Channel 4's early ventures into reality TV.

Wanted - Pairs of teams travelling around the UK trying to avoid capture and would broadcast live from a telephone box for the live show. Members of the public could call in to reveal their location and win some cash.

Lost - 3 Teams of two dumped in the middle of nowehere and have to race to get to Nelsons Column in Trafalgar Square wins £5000.

Look... this is old and before the days where reality TV went crazy, but to see ancient popstars slinging it at each other in Reborn In The USA made a teenage me a happy boy.

Edit: Just realised I was 20. But basically a teenager at heart.

This is an ALL TIME CLASSIC. Neither David or Sonia came out of that looking well. He’s a shit stirrer and I’m sure she knew all about it. Poor Thereza.

I love the sheer DESPERATION in Sonia’s face and her GLEE as she is voted through. :D

Who can ever forget this?

Can you believe shit like this actually got produced less than 15 years ago .. same with that one where people would pretend to be straight to deceive a potential girlfriend.

Did it Kill Tim Vincents career?

In' other news .. I just read today Miriam died in February but news of which is just coming today.

https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/transgender-big-brother-star-dead/3801240/

Each and every time I see this, I shudder at how truly awful it is. What a great example of the benefits of being so much more PC now.....

This is an ALL TIME CLASSIC. Neither David or Sonia came out of that looking well. He’s a shit stirrer and I’m sure she knew all about it. Poor Thereza.

I love the sheer DESPERATION in Sonia’s face and her GLEE as she is voted through. :D

Thereza's sunglasses are too much :D

I bloody loved Wanted too. And THE MOLE, both seasons on Five.

if this is really the best reality tv has produced, i'm not sure i would protest very fervently against rounding everyone involved and sequestering them to the some desert island with no phone reception or means of coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom