Favourite Reality TV Moment

Have we really made it this far without Sharon walking into a door?

Reactions: COB
Just the whole of this BIG BROTHER.

BIG RUBBISH GAY ENERGY.

Wasn't his weird conspiracy about aliens just the plot of Battlestar Galatical word by word?

BIG RUBBISH GAY ENERGY.

Wasn't his weird conspiracy about aliens just the plot of Battlestar Galatical word by word?

I've spent a good lot of time discovering this guy's YouTube channel this week! His big brother vids are so long and amazing. The BB8 drama/fights one is 50 minutes long. :D (Yes I watched it all :disco:)

I get lost in YouTube channels. I think I've watched about 4 hours of Dragons' Den over the last few nights. That's another I can add to the list.

I used to love Emma from BB5. She was as thick as pigshit but must say she did crack me up.

EVERYONE remembers them coming back for Fight Night, but Emma and Michelle going INTO the bedsit was TV GOLD. I remember watching it live and it was SO fucking funny.

*reading laminate* HOUSEMATES! YOU HAVE ENTERED THE SECRET BIG BROTHER ROOM BEDSIT. PLEASE...OOP...please do not shout. You are now working for Big Brother

*proceeds to SCREAM, jump around and expose tits*

Last edited:
I remember belly laughing so much that I couldn't breathe.

I don't think I'd ever seen anything so CHAOTIC on live TV before.

BIG RUBBISH GAY ENERGY.

He was such a giffable housemate. Didn't he go into the army after BB? He ended up quite muscly with sleeve tattoos then piled the weight on.

He was such a giffable housemate. Didn't he go into the army after BB? He ended up quite muscly with sleeve tattoos then piled the weight on.
All I can remember is that he was caught having a wank on CAM4 and he's married to some bloke. Think they live in Hove.

He truly was a MONSTER.
Craig_Psycho.jpg

Stargate SG-1, but yes! The SYSTEM LORDS :D

Knew it was something like that. It was a much bigger part of the series than what that highlight video shows. I remember watching the live feed and he would bring it up all the time.

All I can remember is that he was caught having a wank on CAM4 and he's married to some bloke. Think they live in Hove.

He truly was a MONSTER.
Craig_Psycho.jpg

He was just a typical 20 year old scene queen who thought the world revolved around him. There’s been many before, and many after him, he was just the first to have it all laid out on TV. In fact he’s a bit ‘Cutie of the evening’ now I think about it!

He was just a typical 20 year old scene queen who thought the world revolved around him. There’s been many before, and many after him, he was just the first to have it all laid out on TV. In fact he’s a bit ‘Cutie of the evening’ now I think about it!
YES. There was this quality of "superstar gay who is a big novelty in his small town because he knows the dance routine to every Britney song but arrives in London and goes to Heaven and realises he's actually not that special" which was quite endearing.

I always remember him when I hear the words “I refuse”, maybe I can never take those words seriously now.

I REFUSE to diminish my character!

The secret garden task with Makosi involved in BB6 is definitely one of the best things ever.

For a single moment on screen: Monique’s face towards the end of Asia’s final infamous butterfly lip sync is beyond memeable...!

OSCAR WINNER MONIQUE and the tramp that spat on New York

Not to make this all about Big Brother but I loved desperate PENNY.

The fact that was a school teacher and flashed her cunt on the country's most watched show (at the time) - the ICONIC behavior truly jumped out.

I forgot how much of a PRICK that Stuart guy was

I LOVED Brian and Narinder together, it's a shame they ended up hating each other.

It says a lot that in a BB2 best moments video, fucking ELIZABETH only appears in one shot and doesn't say anything. Dullest housemate ever, from the BB1-7 golden years anyway - her and Dean droning on in the garden were a real gruesome twosome :zombie:

Didn't Elizabeth have a beneath the sheets wank at least?

Probably nobody else here watched this, but Nikki Grahame in Big Brother Canada was everything.

It was the first time, absolutely. But familiarity really did breed contempt.

Having watched yesterday’s first episode of BGT:The Champions I would just like to confirm that Simon Cowell’s face DOES indeed look RIDICULOUS. What is he thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom