Favourite Reality TV Moment

Did that start yesterday? I'm surprised there hasn't been more hype, unless I've somehow avoided it.

Did that start yesterday? I'm surprised there hasn't been more hype, unless I've somehow avoided it.

There have been a few trailers. It DOES feel like filler though - entirely pre-recorded, so it's the studio audience who decide the finalists.

Ironically, I think that might end up being it's saving grace. They shoved Paul Potts on at the end thinking he would breeze through, but the audience was having none of it - it shows how much the additional editing/incidental music/sob story VT's influence the vote.

He didn't even make the final three.

She looks great, but you really can hear better down at the local karaoke vocals wise. Crack certainly is WHACK.

RIP Whitney

But this clip and her time on the X-Factor was golden. The 'CAME IN THE DOOR' and 'It's all mine (money)' are absolute highlights of her stint on the show. :disco:

I’d forgotten how much I love this. SAY IT :disco:

Actually I’d also forgotten how much I miss Whitney being in the world :(

Just rediscovered this topic while searching for some Big Brother Bedsit Discourse and have had to stop and watch every single video of course :disco:

Emma & Michelle were EVERYTHING in that bed sit and FIGHT NIGHT was something that hadn’t quite been witnessed on tv ever before.

Oh Whitney on X-Factor was a blaze that has yet to be put out. If ever it were clear there was a star above it all it was Whitney even when off the pedestal or off her face. Dermot was obviously so traumatised he still wasn't over it the week after where he called the lady who came through the door "weird". Her critiques were also spot on, know what am sayin'?

There was an absolutely great collection of Four in A Bed episodes on the other week starring this awful person:

He was quite terrifically awful to almost all of them and decided they were all colluding against him to win some shite cash prize.

Not exacty reality tv but still trash tv, so I have to post this :disco:

detached from reality! Why does her no-doubt-very-dear friend keep crossing her eyes when she eats, is it a seizure?

is this even cooking? She just made a burger and put it between doughnuts!

This series of Big Brother. To be a gay young and to have a role mode like Craig on TV :disco:

"...do bears attack dogs?"
"I DO."

"GOOD LUCK TO LEEDS"

Not to make this all about Big Brother but I loved desperate PENNY.

The fact that was a school teacher and flashed her cunt on the country's most watched show (at the time) - the ICONIC behavior truly jumped out.
A legend :disco:

OMG, Channel 5 have actually commissioned a one hour show about the dangers of actual dog shit (and they are showing it right now)! I do not know if I’d call it my favourite reality TV moment but it’s certainly the most surreal!

I know somebody involved in this as an expert on the subject :D

Can you IMAGINE?

I wonder if Marion would have let her do Ab Fab?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom