• Live Report - Why Do I Always Get It Wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Fitzgerald - Go

• The Shadows - Let Me Be the One

• The New Seekers - Beg, Steal or Borrow

• Mary Hopkin - Knock Knock, Who's There?

• Cliff Richard - Congratulations

• Kathy Kirby - I Belong

• Matt Monro - I Love the Little Things

• The Allisons - Are You Sure?

• Bryan Johnson - Looking High, High, High

• Total voters
Yeah. List them all. What if someone wanted to vote for ‘Go’ by Scott Fitzgerald?

Yeah. List them all. What if someone wanted to vote for ‘Go’ by Scott Fitzgerald?
I’m confused, are you saying people might not pick that?

Big Scott got the last laugh though; his song If I Had Words went on to be used as incidental music in Babe. Who knows what that ancient bitch who beat him is even doing now?

I’m confused, are you saying people might not pick that?

Big Scott got the last laugh though; his song If I Had Words went on to be used as incidental music in Babe. Who knows what that ancient bitch who beat him is even doing now?
He’s no SAINT SAENS

Already our list of runners up is a lot more interesting and iconic than our list of winners. Give me Sonia, Mickey Ball, Imaani and Big Sam over Bucks Fizz any day of the week.

do you know what I think I prefer Imaani - but Sam's MOMENT is better.

I am going to youtube now.

Yeah, she’s a Trump supporter so she can fuck off now. We don’t need her now we’ve got Big Sam.
WHO DOES SHE EVEN THINK SHE IS

Also anyone choosing BUCKS FIZZ over any of our brave second placers is choosing RACE HATE AND NAZI GERMANY over GOODNESS AND SONGS

Live Report finishing second. No wonder we've had a sense of entitlement for decades when we sent crap like that and managed to get a great result.

All pole options added, those waiting for Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson get your VOTES IN.

Would a kind @Moderator please delete the "Other" and sort out the Lyndsey Dr Paul mess. Thanks etc.

As a non-Eurovision person I've changed one to Lyndsey De Paul and deleted "other". I think that's what you meant but if not you'll need to be more specific :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom