"Faz Gostoso"

@Pipo @OutSynk

Shall we post our reaction videos on instagram? I was thinking ass-to-ass twerking ?

Seriously though I don't know why but this is the BOP to end all BOPS on this album.

I do like that they've altered the melody lines slightly on the chorus and of course Madame earned herself a writing credit by adding these Shakespearean lines:

I like to party
Party
Party

The way you move your body
Body
Body

:disco:

Fave track so far and I also liked the original too. The biggest hook is the “Ele sabe que eu sou casada e ainda amo o meu amor” part but I also like it because I get to sing along in Portuguese.

Yeah I loved the original but I do think this cover improves it even though her vocals dangerously veer into the crow in full flight territory in some parts.

But her voice works well with Anitta's and I like the extra flourishes.

Can some Brazilian government 'official' not donate 300K to the "FAZ GOSTOSA" video fund please. Maybe we can put some KICKSTARTER campaign together? This is urgent really.

Although I suppose it won't cost that much to put Madonna & Anitta in bikinis to do some ass to ass twerking in a favela surely. I expect most of the 300K would be spent on "post-production" by Madonna's team.

I didn't think I ever needed to see her twerking or whatever again but part of me thinks this video would be perfect for it. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

They don’t need a $300K budget. They could do a basic street dance video like Jota Quest e Anitta with Nile Rodgers shoehorned in on a tv screen. The song doesn’t need a big production.

How many videos will we get from this project? We’re pretty much at four already, with God Control imminent.

How many videos will we get from this project? We’re pretty much at four already, with God Control imminent.
Didn't @BoysForSeles say that she was asked about FAZ GOSTOSO video by Brazilian TV (it's already on over 2M+ streams on Youtube and no. 2 or something in Brazil on Spotify) but she said there was no money left for any more videos unless they wanted to give her 300K.

@BoysForSeles - can you direct me to that interview please? I want to see her addressing/acknowledging this masterpiece of a BOP.

They don’t need a $300K budget. They could do a basic street dance video like Jota Quest e Anitta with Nile Rodgers shoehorned in on a tv screen. The song doesn’t need a big production.

And Maluma as well please.

Preferably shirtless.

Oh so she made it BETTER.

Come, come to me
Show me how you move your body
I said come, do it good
You know how I like to party

ForthrightSolidBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Didn't @BoysForSeles say that she was asked about FAZ GOSTOSO video by Brazilian TV (it's already on over 2M+ streams on Youtube and no. 2 or something in Brazil on Spotify) but she said there was no money left for any more videos unless they wanted to give her 300K.

@BoysForSeles - can you direct me to that interview please? I want to see her addressing/acknowledging this masterpiece of a BOP.
It was one of my Brazilian friends Julio who made me aware, I’ll check if he still has the link. He has no interest in Madonna and expressed surprise she had worked with “a vadia, a puta Anitta” as he charmingly put it.

do we really want this in her singles cannon then? At least it's not another 4 Minutes type scenario where Madge sounds like a feature on her own single. I mean it was a wise move on her part (the record company?) to look for Anitta who's Brazil's hottest pop property since 2017 and its TIME for her to break in the US after Iggy fucked up her chances; but is Madonna the new Shakira (just as she was the new Demis Roussos)?

I'll forever stan how Madonna is ALWAYS checking out who's hot and who's not for hit chasing collabs.

Watch her release a new remix version of Bitch I'm Loca featuring QUEEN ROSALIA to cover all markets now.

This definitely. Makes it more impressive now knowing that it wasn't in the original.
It is in the original, well pretty much, they just changed 3 words of the sentence but the melody is slightly different and definitely stronger on the new version.

Yeah it's that altered melody that just makes it extra OOMPHY for me

I bet it was Madame X's songwriting PROWESS along with the allegorical English lyrics

But today he say NO WAY
Better throw that cachaça away (yeah)
Boy I think that you're losin' your mind (you're LOSIN' it)

:disco:

The video is here. She actually seems semi serious about the video request. She mentions it then comes back to it when he asks a figure. The interviewer is very cute too. Oh and in case the Valentines comment seems odd the Brazilian equivalent is June 12th

Last edited:
I've tacked on Soltera to the end of Madame X on my player. It's even more ludicrous and dogshitty, but I kinda love it too.

I prefer Madonna’s version to the original. Her shrill vocals fit this song so well and makes it sound like a Nelly Furtado Loose song.

Sorry babe but no. JLo’s shrill nocals have some warmth and thickness(?) that Madame X lacks.

Sorry babe but no. JLo’s shrill nocals have some warmth and thickness(?) that Madame X lacks.
BAYBEEEEEE!!! ain't it FUNNY HOWWWWWW!!!

Faz Gostoso
and Ain't It Funny (Original Album Version) back to back on a playlist would have the aural equivalent of the Madame X/Anitta ass to ass twerking video which would hopefully copy J-Lo and Iggy's "iconic" BOOTY video (where J-Lo leads...)

It’s worrying but I’m actually loving Bitch I’m Loca too.

This is first time I’m listening to anything Madame X since that first listen last week.

BAYBEEEEEE!!! ain't it FUNNY HOWWWWWW!!!

Faz Gostoso
and Ain't It Funny (Original Album Version) back to back on a playlist would have the aural equivalent of the Madame X/Anitta ass to ass twerking video which would hopefully copy J-Lo and Iggy's "iconic" BOOTY video (where J-Lo leads...)

I need to update my latina playlist.

Where is the video already?

This is probably my favourite Mx song at the moment.

The AGEING RUBBISH GAY in me wanted it to be the smash hit of summer '19 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom