Felicity Huffman JAILED

Prison should be for violent offences and serious financial fraud, not a one-off $15,000 bribe to smooth over an already crooked process.

I agree completely. I hate to see anyone actually going to prison for this kind of crime. She absolutely deserved punishment, but prison should be a last resort, used only for violent offenders and as you say, serious fraud.

The US justice system is absurdly backward. But what else would you expect of a country that routinely covers for cops shooting dead unarmed black people on a weekly basis? It's really an advanced civilisation in name only.

Not sure if Lori has her own thread but her and her husband agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy. She will spend 2 months in jail while he will spend 5 months, and pay a $150,000.00 fine.

I still wonder if Felicity's poor slow-witted daughter knows anything about this case, or if she was suitably distracted with a nice colourful mobile or bit of rolled up tinfoil to keep her occupied for eleven days.

Their punishment should've been putting all their children through public education.

Not sure if Lori has her own thread but her and her husband agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy. She will spend 2 months in jail while he will spend 5 months, and pay a $150,000.00 fine.

that’s a lot better than the decade long sentence they would face otherwise

I still wonder if Felicity's poor slow-witted daughter knows anything about this case, or if she was suitably distracted with a nice colourful mobile or bit of rolled up tinfoil to keep her occupied for eleven days.

:D! Even better. Toilet roll and crayons (I’m advised that these weren’t the ones which @Suomi hid up his arse the other night so the other girls couldn’t use their favourite colours :() :disco:

I initially read the thread title as Felicity Huffman DEAD. I mean it’s only a matter of time. All that time in prison can destroy a woman! :shock:

Honestly, :D:D:D at the notion of playing with “a bit of rolled up tinfoil” non-stop for ELEVEN DAYS! I hope the poor love took some lav breaks because mum would have come home from her terrible ordeal to some horribly sodden linens and lino :(

QUITE

main-qimg-f15ef8ca20e1cc355bf0ceffef75a462

Her only way back is to play herself in a Lifetime movie about it.

She seems remorseful, but her whole excuse of 'I thought it was the only option to give my daughter a future' rings pretty hollow considering said daughter had two multi-millionaire Hollywood stars for parents. She was hardly going to end up on SKID ROW if she flunked the test!

Has she worked at all since? Lori Loughlin is acting again

She seems remorseful, but her whole excuse of 'I thought it was the only option to give my daughter a future' rings pretty hollow considering said daughter had two multi-millionaire Hollywood stars for parents. She was hardly going to end up on SKID ROW if she flunked the test!

I cannot bear these American news packages. Why are they all put together and padded out to avoid showing what the person has to say as much as possible?

Has she worked at all since? Lori Loughlin is acting again
She was in an episode of The Good Doctor this year, and is set to portray Susan Savage in a TV series next year.

she should work again. she did a shitty thing, she was punished, she still has the right to keep working. the excuses however are all horseshit :D

If I found out that my parents had paid for me to have fake SAT scores before I even took the test, I'd be pretty insulted

I haven't read about this much before, and now that I have, the fake score wasn't even that good... 1420 is a good score but isn't exceptional

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom