Feud: Capote vs. The Swans

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Well they announced a second season

Reactions: GNL
Make a season about Capote and dear friend and occasional nemesis Tennessee Williams you COWARDS.

Gus Van Sant directing is pretty exciting, but I’m guessing that hack Murphy still wrote it, so…

:disco:

IMG_3857.jpeg

This feels...niche

Why not Pat vs Peggy?

31 January | hulu and FX

Naomi Watts
Diane Lane
Chloë Sevigny
Calista Flockhart
Demi Moore
Molly Ringwald

received_1348464522468813.jpeg

this looks fucking brilliant and not in the expected ironic way. has queen Naomi finally made something watchable? :disco:

It was the premiere event of this on Tuesday. Naomi cutting a rug with Debbie Harry:

• Love
Reactions: GNL
This is good fun.

Mollie Ringwald mercilessly reading everybody for filth throughout :D

Naomi Watts: What is my biggest fear?
Mollie: Reviews?

Ryan Murphy: What am I most likely to be arrested for?
Mollie: Tax evasion?

:basil:

Just started watching this on Hulu. Basically, everyone who's not Ryan Murphy deserves praise.

The production is decadent, and the acting is expectedly superb. When you put Naomi Watts and Diane Lane together, what did you THINK was gonna happen? Chloe Sevigny is a little stiff, but I'm still getting to understand her character better so maybe it's purposeful.

And Demi's scene in the restaurant x_x "You miserable little FAGGOT!" :D So stupid

It's just too bad that Murphy is so SHIT. The writing and the exposition is so juvenile, it almost feels like watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid in some places. It's not even camp, it's just silly. SUCH AMAZING actresses wasted on someone with such a trivial vision.

So far, not as good as Joan/Bette but still invested. The acting, ALONE, is worth it. These ladies are great together.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what Chloë Sevigny has been up to for the past 20 years or so, but I'm very much enjoying her on this promo trail :disco:

"I'm glad she enjoyed New York... she is guilty of murder though"

Well I enjoyed episode 1 for sure

Didn’t expect Russell Tovey to pop up. Especially in a gay bathhouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom