food and drink isolation staples at yours

ameraal

la loi de murphy
drink:

- (white) tea
- milk shake with banana and spinach
- tequila with lime and salt - i don't drink a lot lately, but when i do this is my favourite
- beer

food:

- hummus - i only ever learnt how to make it a couple of months ago, already a staple. i like it extra lemony and garlicky
- pasta with tomato and garlic sauce (i love a brand of fresh tortellini with pines or mozarella)
- oven baked french fries (with mayo)
- salads - mostly tomato and cucumber but with a bit of flax seeds i'm embracing something i read about how some vegetable leaves are really tasty and nutritious and have been experimenting with putting leaves from turnips, carrots, cauliflower etc in salads
- barely boiled cauliflower/broccoli/leeks/brussel sprouts - i love this cause it's super easy and fast and tasty with lemon and olive oil (or a killer mayo/ketchup combo for the cauli)

i've started getting a lot of takeout lately (i'm lazy but i also want to support the restaurants i frequent usually) but i still make some stuff at home.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Sweets and chocolate mainly. I seem to not be able to control myself, especially at night time.

On the other hand I am making more of my meals from scratch, so thats got to be a good thing.

ButterTart

Party dude
Tea, Blue WKD, Squares crisps which I've really fallen back in love with.

I'm comfort eating a lot recently through the stress of it all. As I type, I'm eating a bag of dark chocolate truffles I just bought from the Lidl.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
chickpeas
coconut milk
tea, coffee, diet coke, oat milk
wholemeal pitta bread
hummus, marmite, cheese,

Dark Carnival

Raven Queen
Drinks:
Coffee
Orange juice
And OF COURSE a lot of Saumur for all these drunks rewatches

Foods:
Well salads mostly

Sheena

Hang on to your chair, dearie...
I keep making bread and hummus.

Tonight I'd made PIZZA DOUGH and cooked it on our pizza stone on our new outdoor grill thing for the balcony. I was so excited.

Otherwise, no different to usual.

Dark Carnival

Raven Queen
Saumur-%C3%89l%C3%A9gance.jpg

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Salads - Its never been my thing but I’m trying to eat more veggies and my current go to is spinach, rocket, tomato, avocado and pomegranates
Chocolate - I need to stop but I eat chocolate after every meal
Tea - I prefer white jasmine but I’m running low and the shop is out so I’m doing cream of earl grey. I have some in the office that I should get including some rose black tea.
Sparkling Water - lemon or lime, sometimes mixed berries if I’m feeling risky
Frozen samosas and aloo tiki - they make a nice side to my salad

FetchFugly

closing in again
Mainly I am just using the lockdown to justify increased chocolate consumption. I was very excited this week to find Sainsbury's selling Green & Black's Easter eggs for 60 PENCE. I may have bought three...

Olives as well, and I am still drinking too much Cherry Pepsi Max.

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
I keep making bread and hummus.

Tonight I'd made PIZZA DOUGH and cooked it on our pizza stone on our new outdoor grill thing for the balcony. I was so excited.

Otherwise, no different to usual.

I'm doing pizza on the bbq tomorrow because I dont have an outdoor grill thingy.

ameraal

la loi de murphy
ayran *.*

though i switched to kefir a while ago.

also: mayo. i can't believe quite how many jars i've gone through.

Suedey

secret.
Seriously though my eating habits & basic staples etc. haven't really changed much but I'm really into olives at the moment :disco:

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
I don’t know if this Finish thin bread is available outside the North, but they’re so addictive. With some Philadelphia cheese on, I could easily down a whole package on one go.

06410500090014_c1l1.jpeg.jpg

Mats

User
I don’t know if this Finish thin bread is available outside the North, but they’re so addictive. With some Philadelphia cheese on, I could easily down a whole package on one go.

06410500090014_c1l1.jpeg.jpg

like them but prefer Leksands

rocketstail

You didn't eat yer din-din
Crisps, baked potatoes, tea, diet coke, gin, hummus and chocolate hobnobs. All your major food groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom