Forever vinyl release

Whatevar

OH LORD THEY DO TRY
Just landed in my inbox!

ANNOUNCING 'FOREVER' ON VINYL FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!

We're excited to announce that we're re-releasing 'Forever' for the first time on vinyl on 20th November 2020! Our platinum selling album, which features the UK No.1 hit ‘Goodbye’ as well as the double A-sided single ‘Holler’and ‘Let Love Lead The Way’, will be released on a 180g heavyweight vinyl.

Originally released in November 2000, the vinyl will feature a gatefold sleeve, four collectable art prints and artwork specially re-created for this vinyl release, making it the ultimate collectable for any Spice Girls fan.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Yes! I seen this :o

I will absolutely be ordering this :disco:

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
Originally released in November 2000, the vinyl will feature a gatefold sleeve, four collectable art prints and artwork specially re-created for this vinyl release, making it the ultimate collectable for any Spice Girls fan.

wait WHAT? Are they finally getting rid of the original cover where they all look like a second rate wives club who just got divorced + Menly's awful hair phase?

hopefully it's this instead

hqdefault.jpg

SDF

I think the original cover will stay, sadly

Pipo

I think the original cover will stay, sadly

it's the worst. Whoever approved it should have been sacked. Hopefully, Geri Horner will flog this whilst tagging all of them on her social media so Victoria will cringe whenever she unlocks her phone.

SDF

I hope Geru's recorded a solo version of Holler tbh

Christian

GOOD BYE!
That cover would have cost them a small fortune (I know, I know), there's no way they're going to bin it.

Pipo

?? the actual Forever cover art? I’m confused
It’s just them in front of a white background!

Terry Richardson must have been pretty expensive back then

SDF

What did Terry have against Mel C? :(

Pipo

I love how that write up makes it seem like the only #1 hit from it was Goodbye since it was 2 years old by that point and shoehorned at the end. The "as well as the double A-sided single ‘Holler’and ‘Let Love Lead The Way" bit is sending me :emoji_skull: It's not like it reached #17 and dropped out of the Top 40 the following week.
They could have squeezed in W.O.M.A.N. as a bonus track to troll and piss off D*nD*ners.

Forever will never be top SG pop-tier for a lot of people but it's always nice to have as a nice little curio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom