Forever vinyl release

Whatevar

GET OUT.
Just landed in my inbox!

ANNOUNCING 'FOREVER' ON VINYL FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!

We're excited to announce that we're re-releasing 'Forever' for the first time on vinyl on 20th November 2020! Our platinum selling album, which features the UK No.1 hit ‘Goodbye’ as well as the double A-sided single ‘Holler’and ‘Let Love Lead The Way’, will be released on a 180g heavyweight vinyl.

Originally released in November 2000, the vinyl will feature a gatefold sleeve, four collectable art prints and artwork specially re-created for this vinyl release, making it the ultimate collectable for any Spice Girls fan.

Yes! I seen this :o

I will absolutely be ordering this :disco:

Originally released in November 2000, the vinyl will feature a gatefold sleeve, four collectable art prints and artwork specially re-created for this vinyl release, making it the ultimate collectable for any Spice Girls fan.

wait WHAT? Are they finally getting rid of the original cover where they all look like a second rate wives club who just got divorced + Menly's awful hair phase?

hopefully it's this instead

hqdefault.jpg

I think the original cover will stay, sadly

I think the original cover will stay, sadly

it's the worst. Whoever approved it should have been sacked. Hopefully, Geri Horner will flog this whilst tagging all of them on her social media so Victoria will cringe whenever she unlocks her phone.

I hope Geru's recorded a solo version of Holler tbh

What did Terry have against Mel C? :(

I love how that write up makes it seem like the only #1 hit from it was Goodbye since it was 2 years old by that point and shoehorned at the end. The "as well as the double A-sided single ‘Holler’and ‘Let Love Lead The Way" bit is sending me :emoji_skull: It's not like it reached #17 and dropped out of the Top 40 the following week.
They could have squeezed in W.O.M.A.N. as a bonus track to troll and piss off D*nD*ners.

Forever will never be top SG pop-tier for a lot of people but it's always nice to have as a nice little curio.

Never before on vinyl Spice Girls – Forever. Originally released November 2000 the Platinum selling album was to be their final studio album. To celebrate the 20 year anniversary – Forever will be released on 180g heavy weight vinyl. Featuring UK No’1s, Goodbye’ and the double A-Sided single ‘Holler’/‘Let Love Lead the Way’. Spice Girls Forever will feature a gatefold sleeve, four collectable art-prints and artwork specially recreated for this celebratory vinyl release. Comes complete with SoV Download code.

If You Wanna HAVE Some Fun was meant to be a sangle no? @Halli

10 Holler
10 Tell Me Why
02 Let Love Lead The Way
07 Right Back At Ya (09 for the demo naturally but God knows how many Say You'll Be There rewrites these girls needed)
08 Get Down With Me
05 Wasting My Time
00 Weekend Love :zombie:
03 Time Goes By
10 IF You Wanna Have Some Fun (an edit wouldn't have hurt, JESUS)
10 Oxygen
10 Goodbye

Will I buy it anyway? Sure.

To.. celebrate the 20th anniversary two years late and definitely not just a cash grab, Forever is getting a vinyl release :eyes:
Darling, the vinyl was released in November 2020. You might want to check the date. :rolleyes:

If You Wanna HAVE Some Fun was meant to be a sangle no? @Halli
Tell Me Why was going to be the second single after Holler / LLLTW. (Goodbye never really felt like a Forever single; more as a tacked on bonus track.)

There were several mixes produced before its release was pulled (presumably because the girls pulled out of all future promo work after the album under performed).

Some months later (I recall it being about 6 months after the release of Forever), If You Wanna Have Some Fun was pushed as a promo track primarily on MTV with a montage video of the girls over the years.

What is the story? He treated our Pingu like shit? I only heard that they split and that he wouldn’t be returning.

Tell Me Why was going to be the second single after Holler / LLLTW. (Goodbye never really felt like a Forever single; more as a tacked on bonus track.)

There were several mixes produced before its release was pulled (presumably because the girls pulled out of all future promo work after the album under performed).

Some months later (I recall it being about 6 months after the release of Forever), If You Wanna Have Some Fun was pushed as a promo track primarily on MTV with a montage video of the girls over the years.

also releasing Weekend Love as a promo single in Malaysia only was kind of a gag, it's a shit song. Said promo CD is one of the most expensive SG items in the world though!

11 Holler
07 Tell Me Why
04 Let Love Lead The Way
02 Right Back At Ya
10 Get Down With Me
05 Wasting My Time
09 Weekend Love
05 Time Goes By
10 IF You Wanna Have Some Fun
07 Oxygen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back