Former X Factor contestants speak out against the show

So when SKY make their adaptation of this saga, obviously Billie Piper will play Ms Alexander, but who could play the role of DEADLY DOUBLE AGENT Kitty Brucknell?

Reactions: SDF
I couldn't put myself through that tonight. Let me know if it's any good. Is she a Cowell apologist or does she just hate Zoe?

She basically calls out the bits that don't really make sense between Zoe's story and the footage like her saying she drops the mic vs launching it at Tulisa's head :eyes:

Favourite line so far:

"As you can see from the original footage, she most definitely shoved that camera man and that camera, and regardless of how she was feeling that is assault on another person" :o

OH I hadn't realised she ended up being arrested :D

Lloyd Daniels from 2009 has come out for the first time publicly.

At least I think he has...

lloyd-daniels-tweet-jpg-1602922394.jpg

Lloyd Daniels from 2009 has come out for the first time publicly.

At least I think he has...

lloyd-daniels-tweet-jpg-1602922394.jpg

Ignoring the chaotic formatting and spelling, I'm sure he's been out for YEARS.

He's always down CRUZ 101 for one.

How it was going out:

How it is when I wasn't allowed to come:

Oh, not another gay doing LOCKTOBER.

She thinks The X Factor edited her face in the audition to make her look bad :manson:

Is Lloyd the fittest gay on X Factor? Discuss

(I’m not saying he is but I can’t remember anyone)

Zoe's truth has racked up 30 million (!) views on TikTok in the last few days between someone else's video about it and her own response to that. Apparently the X Factor Instagram account has disabled comments due to the TikTok teens mobilising.

Not bad going.

All the comments on Nicole Scherzinger’s TikTok are about Zoe after Zoe made a video saying Nicole had blocked her :D

Nicole Scherzinger is a bit old for tik tok :eyes:

Reactions: dUb
This all needs some in-depth discussion on a podcast in my opinion

It's weird to me that THIS is the 'X Factor was manipulative' story that has taken off, considering Zoe herself seems to have just as loose a grip on reality.

I'm fully expecting her next announcement to be 'I never even went on the X Factor. It's all a DEEP FAKE'.

And I really don't need yet another resurgence of ZOE THAT PINK IMPERSONATOR WOMAN

This will no doubt shelve any real plans for an X Factor reboot any time soon

They could do with it considering there was a huge backlash against BGT this year, and by huge backlash I mean my family whatsapp group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom